Spuggy1uk

G36 Recommendations?

Hi all,

Been trawling the net looking for reviews or advice to get a decent G36. I'm ultimately after a G36K, or something I can build into one (KSK type loadout).

My head is now spinning as online reviews are either years out of date, or completely contradictory with each other!

Can anyone on here recommend a currently available, good looking, well built and reliable G36 AEG for under £300?

I need to use my stanags with it, so it will need to fit a magwell adaptor too!

Cheers.

My classic Army G36k is quite decent. The fps is a little on the low side out the box but it shoots very consistently. Decent construction and full polymer body.

Thanks for the replies fellas - very helpful!

Are the JG G36's all the same externals/internals/etc, but with different kit/fittings according to model, or are there types to avoid?

I second what samurai said ,avoid the scope version , a friend had one and it was awful. 

I've got 2 Classic Army G36's, a C and a full length. I found the CA polymer bodies to be the nicest, when compared to JG, Star/Ares and TM. I don't know about the ICS.

I've not managed to find a stanag adaptor that works properly, if that's essential, I'd try and get your hands on an ICS. Although I don't have an ICS G36, I've got a lot of their other stuff and it's always been good (except their really old MP5's, they sucked!).