SeniorSpaz87

Spaz's Yearly Offer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Haha, I was going to pm you anyway to see if you could help out, used to know a guy in the US who shipped over some leatherman MUTs, can't get hold of him recently

So I'll have a browse and let you know, goggles springs to mind 🙂

Send you a PM when I've had a look

Although it doesn't interest me, you're a credit to the airsofting community!

This sort of thing is exactly what these forums are all about!

Bumping on up ;-)

Evike doesn't have free shipping, although it is relatively cheap. I did the math: it would be almost 35 quid to get it to me. And thats before I could ship it to you. So no, unfortunately. I can still get it for you, but not at that price.

Not usually, I believe. Ill look into it though.

Even so, that would bring the price down to around 31 quid before UK shipping. So unless it wasn't going to be shipped (i.e., collection from The Mall when I am there), it still would be above your 32 quid limit.

Not usually, I believe. Ill look into it though.

Even so, that would bring the price down to around 31 quid before UK shipping. So unless it wasn't going to be shipped (i.e., collection from The Mall when I am there), it still would be above your 32 quid limit.

Would you be able to get these for £32 (with Evike's current offers for 24% off and free national shipping) and UK shipping?

http://www.evike.com/products/59165/

£32 + UK shipping is what this means. :)

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

So if I can combine the two coupons, then yes. Let me see if I can.

£32 + UK shipping is what this means. :)

OK, it seems the shipping coupon is for orders over $80 only. Also, it seems you can only do 1 coupon per order...

OK, it seems the shipping coupon is for orders over $80 only. Also, it seems you can only do 1 coupon per order...

I can't check up on this for myself as I don't have a domestic address. Which code is cheapest? Is it always the same whether you order one on it's own or as part of a larger order. (There are a few other things I'd like which only Evike sells).

One of the problems with buy abroad/especially via a third party is pretty much no warrant if something causes a problem. I'd risk it to save 40% - but not much more.

Certainly the 24% code. Shipping is only $6, or 4 quid. I understand your hesitation over this, take your time making the decision. So before UK shipping your total would be 35 quid with the 24% discount.

Any chance you could grab me a 1xAA battery pack for a PVS14? Need to replace the double one on mine.

Send me a PM and we can talk

Bump

Its about time to start sorting out final details to the people who have messaged me so far. Lets get to it :)

Its about time to start sorting out final details to the people who have messaged me so far. Lets get to it :)

I'm still interested in a few little things - but wont know for two weeks whether or not I need them. :)

Thats fine.

have you got a final cut off date, so far im ok, BUT you never know, just so i dont miss out :)

have you got a final cut off date, so far im ok, BUT you never know, just so i dont miss out :)

August 10th. But obviously he would need to receive everything by then. :)

Actually, Aug 1. I am in the UK on the 4th.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.