Spaz's Yearly Offer

SeniorSpaz87
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Ah, I was just quoting the OP. :)

Made this thread looong before I had dates locked in. I only knew I would be there the 10th as that is my mother's birthday. :)

• Moderators

cheers guys :mellow: should have worded it better I guess <_<

see if work allows me to view sites in the US airsoft related without a blooming 'weapons' warning popping up tomorrow!

Hey Fella,

Know of any places in the US where I can get Kryptek Madrake pouches?

• Supporters

Im sure there is. But I would try AliEXpress first. That's where I got all my Kryptek stuff, and for a fair amount less than I could have gotten over here.

• Supporters

Well, yeah, it would be cheaper. The patterning and colouration of the chinese Highlander/Mandrake fabrics is a bit closer to the real stuff than they usually manage with other camos (MC, Fleck, DPM, MARPATs etc) but brands you're thinking of do still use fake fabrics and the cheapest end of the available materials. Not saying it's not alright for airsoft, that's just the fact of it. If folks buy kit made from better materials it'll obviously hold up better. But that's a personal decision.

For Kryptek pouches in the US you can go direct to Grey Ghost Gear, or buy their stuff over here from Tactical-Kit. The other option off the top of my head would be go straight to UR-Tac in HK, and again Hueys over here carry a selection from their line.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Maybe final bump for the summer trip :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

OK, everything for this trip has been ordered, and everything but the SDK stuff has arrived. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

As I am sitting here packing my bag for the trip over, I figured I would make a list of the things I have for people to make sure I have everything. So just confirm on this post if all your stuff is accounted for.

For Sacarathe:

1x Angel Custom "Flush Tip" CNC Aluminum Airsoft Flash Hider - 14mm Negative

2x VFC Metal Selector Plate for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG

5x Evike.com BAMF 190rd Polymer Mid-Cap Magazine for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles - Black

1x Angel Custom AP10 9mm Airsoft AEG M4 M16 to MP5 Adapter Conversion Kit

1x AMPED Custom Low Flow Pre-Shimmed Poppet Valve - Purple

1x Redline Airsoft Poppet Shim Kit for PolarStar Fusion Engines

For Dechande:

3x GCA39 Hardware Kits for Safariland 6004 series in brushed aluminum

1x KWA M1911 MKI and II PTP Slide Catch Assembly

For AJWest:

1x Safariland Lvl 1 Rentention Holster for S&W M&P, 6320-219

1x Paraclete SOHPC - SKD Spec - blk, S/M/10-12, w/ S blk Cumberbund

1x PIG AFC Pontoon Set (2 Pads) [sYSTEMA] - blk

1x 8 Pc 1/4 in. Drive Star Bit Socket Set

For geoffreym:

1x ARM: RIFLE STOCK - A2, blk

Plus the Desert Locust goggles for whoever ordered those - can't find the PM for that one... Oh well.

If I am currently missing anything then please let me know ASAP so I can try to get it sorted before I leave on Wednesday.

Cheers - Spaz

As I am sitting here packing my bag for the trip over, I figured I would make a list of the things I have for people to make sure I have everything. So just confirm on this post if all your stuff is accounted for.

Cheers - Spaz

You're awesome!

Well, I believe I have managed to spend about $1500 of other people's money, and another $500ish of my own.

Not gonna list the things that I am bringing for others, as I really am just a medium of service for those :) .

:(:wacko: Mah Privacy! Nooooo. /Streisand

• Supporters

Alright. So Sacarathe and Dechande are checked off. Good.

AJ, your socket set came in today, so that's been added to the list.

For the remaining people, please confirm your lists ASAP so I can cross this responsibility off my to-do list :)

Cheers ~ Spaz

Hey mate, that is correct for me.

Thanks

Geoff

• Supporters

We are next in line to take off from Chicago, with all y'all's ill-gotten smuggled goods in tow. Here's to calm skies and a nice tailwind :)

• Supporters

Alright people, everything is here and in good shape. So I need y'all to start sending me addresses in the PMs :)

• Supporters

All packages shipped out today. I was told to expect delivery around Thursday of next week.

Archived