Advise on purchase of a G&G UMG (http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/gen_2_umg.html#SID=37)

Hedgehog

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone,

I am looking to buy a G&G UMG (link to the one I am looking at in the tittle). I was wondering if anyone here owns one and what they think of it or could give me a review of it if they used it.
I already have owned my fair share of airsoft guns and was wondering what people thought of this one.

I am looking for a sub machine gun for CQB gameplay and potentially use on more open woodland grounds.

Thanks.

• Supporters

I don't own one but a couple friends do so I've had a go. Nice guns, the magazine can be a pain in the arse if you're prone (it's quite long) and mag pouches are less plentiful than say, MP5s.

Nobody seems to do a decent aftermarket nozzle for it so you're stuck with stock parts if it needs replacing, the stock isn't adjustable and some find it a little long. Nice guns though.

ImTriggerHappy will be along shortly to tell you that you should buy an ICS instead. Ignore him, they don't make a UMP and he's just got a bee in his bonnet.

Yes I have one. In fact, its the weapon Im using in my profile pic.

As already said, the mags are too long for laying prone, but its a nice SMG and has a nice crisp sound. Obviously all polymer as is the real thing.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.