Accessories for my new toy. (Foregrip/Torch)

lafta

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello people,

I'm looking to pick the brains of the ever knowledgable AFUK users. After skirmishing my new RIF last weekend I'm looking to pick up a couple of accessories for it. Or potentially a torch/grip combo.

I'm open to all suggestions, and would love links to what YOU use.

The one which is grabbing me at the moment is http://www.tacticalgeartrade.co.uk/element-m910a-cree-led-foregrip-weaponlight-flashlight-black.html, any thoughts on this in particular are welcome. Or a cheaper price with a different retailer or even a similar (cheaper) alternative.

Willing to listen to suggestions on having separate ones too. I'm currently running a stock CM16 Raider-L by the way,

Thanks in advance,

LAFTA

I don't like the foregrip / flashlight combos personally, would recommend something like an Element Surefire replica / Nextorch flashlight.

Also if you don't know already Tactical Gear Trade is NOT a UK retailer, in fact based in HK. I would guess you can probably find one a bit cheaper on Ali Express but I don't know.

• Root Admin

Yeh, but we're talking wholesalers here not general retailers. Those are good suggestions, but for budget AliExpress and DHGate are never beaten.

If we're looking at HK shops then the list is fairly extensive. I've never had issues with any except one small returns problem with Scopeandlaser, but that's not the subject of this thread, heh.

• Root Admin

I've used those two shops extensively and can tell you they're not cheaper than DHGate of Aliexpress, but obviously the quality of product is sometimes much higher. Just depends really, but we're addressing the OP here, and he's clearly stated he's on a budget.

They are good sites to have a look at, but so are WGC, Scopeanddlaser, eHobby, Crw, Seal Airsoft, Tokyo Model, Redwolf, UNCompany, DENTrinity etc. - they're all excellent, but none are as cheap as those mentioned above.

They are good sites to have a look at, but so are WGC, Scopeanddlaser, eHobby, Crw, Seal Airsoft, Tokyo Model, Redwolf, UNCompany, DENTrinity etc. - they're all excellent, but none are as cheap as those mentioned above.

I'd add http://store.specwarfare.com/en/ to that list, I just received an order from them, I thought the prices($390 + $85 shipping) were good and they appear to have the entire flyye range.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.