best airsoft sites

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've been playing airsoft for approx 2 years and I've only played at x4 airsoft sites!!!,special ops mk ,bluestreak,site on I.o.w island recon,,and the gaol) so it got me thinking where's the best site you've played at and why?

Guest PT247

Rype Village MoD training ground... purpose built for training real troops in CQB and urban environment.... fanbloodytastic place to play!

• Supporters

Shock and Awe Airsoft for me, woodland site & S.W.A.T Fortress CQB site. both are excellent sites ran by decent people.

Sandpit, its got woodland, fields, quarry, cqb, indoor/outdoor, jeeps, tanks, boats and an actual downed helo.

theres a battlefield style rush type game played there, attackers push up and spawn moves forward untill last objecive is blown up or attackers run out of time. Awesome shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Trojan Olympus cqb stockport open for skirmish 1 day and 3 nights a week. Special nights; pistol only, gas and spring, resident evil, purge night, limited ammo, etc. always somthin different. A great group of players and a large well stocked shop. Just wish it was closer to where I live. 2 hour round trip after work!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.