Time limit

b1n0gHo5t

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is there a time limit from the first time you played a game to the last when trying to qualify for UKARA

other than the three games in no less than two months rule

Believe it has to be within 12 months but I might be pulling that out of my arse.

LoL thanks..yeah its a very vague subject some say its a year some say there is not one others say something else

i've contacted First & only where i still have a membership about the subject & will update this when i recieve a reply :ph34r:

• Supporters

Be interesting to know but reckon all sites may have slightly different guidelines

Thought it was some thing like 3 games in 2 months to qualify

and something like a game every 2 to 3 months I might have heard

coz some people working overseas or others let it lapse and had to get ukara again

TBH - think it is all down to club/site/retailer as what they themselves deem regular airsoft player

I know I need to play more - think it was getting to nearly 3 months over winter I hadn't played

and been a month or more since my last game - lazy sod

deffo next Saturday coz I got some guns to break

Look at the Q&A page on the UKARA website

Q. Due to service commitments I cannot play enough times when at home on leave to qualify.

A. The time period over which you have to play your 3 games is at the discretion of the participating game site providing the 3 games are not played in a time that is less than 2 months, the maximum time period is 12 months.

Look at the Q&A page on the UKARA website

Q. Due to service commitments I cannot play enough times when at home on leave to qualify.

A. The time period over which you have to play your 3 games is at the discretion of the participating game site providing the 3 games are not played in a time that is less than 2 months, the maximum time period is 12 months.

trolled -_- sorry i read the question skipped the answer when i was looking at the Q&A

that would mean i'd need two games within a few days of each other to apply since i should already have first stamp derp haha well that wont happen as F&O tend to be week apart ..and i'd need that time to recover if last game was anything to go by..could not walk straight for a week sadly not an exaggeration

• Supporters

The 3 games don't have to be in a block, it's not your first 3 games ever, then only numbers 4-6, 7-9 etc. If there's been a long time gap between game 1 and 2 then you may just have to discount that original one and carry on from game 2. So you'd have attended 4 in total by the time you qualify, but that's fine.

As long as you play 3 within a year, you'll have your site membership.

Yeeah it may very well be i have to start over which i dont mind..just wish i didn't have to..i did not have the best of times with the rental gun last time
& i refuse to go down the Two-tone route..well i was going the all wales event but looks like i'll have to pass for a F&O day at the asylum

Well i got confirmation from the horses mouth..as it were
i shall be starting my journey all over again soo the all wales event is a no go & i'll attend the asylum instead :-D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.