This isnt homophobic, but its a question about it

ShadowSniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I want to come on here and talk about airsoft. If I want to talk b*ll*cks I will go on a politics forum.

This IS the General/Off Topic forum. If you don't want to join in then just ignore it....

This IS the General/Off Topic forum. If you don't want to join in then just ignore it....

Yes, but lets not have such an awfully shit named thread turn into something serious, if a serious discussion is wanted, give it the respect it deserves, in a fresh thread with a title in good taste.

• Supporters

Quite happy to join in most off topic discussions weather/f1/why the new mad max is so sh*te but this one doesnt sit well and really doesnt belong on here.

Its incendiary and pretty pointless.

The world is full of people who are ready to get offended at the smallest thing, regardless of what their individual outlook on life may be.

Best way to get through it all is treat people as you wish to be treated and as long as you do that sincerely then generally the world will accept you for who you are. EVERYONE is going to offend someone at some point no matter who you are or how carefully you tread.

Be nice to people and think before you speak and they'll generally do the same back - if they don't then it's just who they are and you can either accept them for it or not.

No point getting hung up over it.

• Supporters

Quite happy to join in most off topic discussions weather/f1/why the new mad max is so sh*te but this one doesnt sit well and really doesnt belong on here.

Its incendiary and pretty pointless.

I do agree. To be honest I'm pretty surprised it didn't get shut by mods ages ago...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.