Fixing this very cheap BB gun (one of the ones that feed through the top)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, I need to find out how to fix this basically :

image.jpg2_zpswfja8tya.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsjmu5b7po.jpg

I don't know where this bit goes:

image.jpg3_zpsuhuv1r3f.jpg

So, basically I would love to find out if anyone knows where the bits go etc thanks.

Well thanks for looking, help is welcomed!

You'd have better luck throwing bb's at people.

Didn't take much to work that out but still, I'd love to know how to get it to work again. Tried opening a smaller version up but it died just as much in the process.

Didn't take much to work that out but still, I'd love to know how to get it to work again. Tried opening a smaller version up but it died just as much in the process.

Well to be honest, I do think it's genuinely had it. Looks beyond repair as it's just a cheapy plastic bb gun which you can buy in toy shops.

Well to be honest, I do think it's genuinely had it. Looks beyond repair as it's just a cheapy plastic bb gun which you can buy in toy shops.

Fair enough, thread to be deleted....

Wait how do you delete threads?

You can't, but one of the lovely admins can lock it preventing any further replies.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news about your gun though. Cheap things are much harder to bring back to life once dead.

You can't, but one of the lovely admins can lock it preventing any further replies.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news about your gun though. Cheap things are much harder to bring back to life once dead.

I know but I have a plan for better things, its just its a bit 'immoral' ish. (I'm going to steal anything like that lol, just white lies about reasons lol)

jeez get ya parents to come around to idea and I got miles better crap you could have if you pay postage

Come back in a few years and maybe.

(When I can buy them lol)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.