new new

RTR2512

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all my names rich im 31 in the forces and lookin to start airsoft looks amazing so I'll be starting my ball rolling for my ukara at Warminster very soon looking fwd to mayhem :-)

Just one thing I need to find out

I have a m305f springer which used to be two tone had it for a while then decided to spray it tan leaving the butt plate and flash hider bright orange

And now I want to take this up properly would I be allowed to use this at a skirmish to start with I will add a photo of it tomorrow if anyone wants a look but not going to lie looks gd

Many thanks out to you

Thanks dude im always up for a laugh be a good crack probably use for one game then use rentals

• Supporters

Tbh, using a springer as a primary that's not a bolt action is probably a bad idea, but it could bring some laughs as well. Welcome, btw

• Supporters

Technically - shotguns are springers too

and I must get a tri-shot one just for the CQB kick of:

'ave sum of thaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!

but yeah a springer regular rifle would put you at an uphill disadvantage under regular fire

Well unless you are THAT GOOD - only need one shot type of thing

Even if I was that awesome walking on airsoft water, I doubt if I take my springer Famas

(which I'm most deffo not - I need a noobish burst to get my man so to speak)

by all means have a go, but think you will soon seek to hire/buy a half decent aeg

(reckon by end of first game/round of the day)

shotgun - at least they are quicker/easier to cock

or a gas pistol can fire off 15-25 rounds (even cheapo semi only non-blowback could return some crap back at them)

But yeah I admire your courage & all that (crazy fool you - kidding :))

I've got the tri shot springer for CQB but you need an arm like the hulk to cock it each time but its fun watching people duck down when they hear it cock lol

I'm allways up for a laugh at submit new but as soon as I get my ukara lic I'll be bringing the rain ally style rock on with my springer on or I'm just going to fail epically and hire a rental

Many thanks and looking fwd to fun times ahead

This what I'll use with one times home made silencer :-)

post-11177-0-40569000-1428652817_thumb.jpg

No I sprayed it a while bk and now thinking to take airsoft up properly

I'm not going to lie about it it's my fault if I took it to a skirmish it would be on my head but I think the best option is to use this as my garden target gun our site out of mind then just get a rental till I get my lic thanks again mate and sorry all just new to all this and plus AEG guns would be more fun

• Supporters

Just got some paint on it when you was decorating

Don't start another UKARA or VCRA post ffs

we only just cleaned up after the last riot

in fact more wars start not over politics, religion, oil fields, money

but in actual fact it was airsoft that started WWII I reckon.....

Germany was pi$$ed when they got their GF or TWG order that they took matters into their own hands

I mean invading poland just coz you wasn't happy with a gun was way way OTT so then it all got out of hand

and the yanks had to wade in and save us all with their higher fps guns

(bastid BFG's they chucked at Japan - PT247 bought up all the US Army surplus stock I think)

always better to resolve any issues via email or pm

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.