Cyma g18c

RILiON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Iv been looking to get the cyma 0.30 (g18) as a side arm for CQB. I saw a resent comment that it doesn't have much range and quote "could spit bb's further". I'm not wanting insane range but I do want something usable. Any experience out there ??

• Supporters

Shoots around 200fps, but that is thing with aep's

Many use gas or green gas but you can get leaks and cold weather problems which ain't gonna happen with aep

If used for cqb it will be fine, just when people try to use stuff out of its intended comfort or usage zone then they are gonna be disappointed

• Supporters

never had any issues with mine at all ... i will admit that my MK23 socom (nbb gas pistol) out ranges it.

but you slap a 99rd mag in the CYMA CM030 ... its great fun watching people think its maybe a gas gun and after 30-40 rds they charge you ... oooh wait you have plenty of rds left ;):lol::lol:

I use one as a side arm for my sniper role, as there is a 20m range limit on my site for bolt action rifles. my 18c is reliable, and certainly does the job that I employ it to do. Full auto and semi :)

I've got an 18c aep & did the lipo conversion, I use it when its cold and my gas one when its warmer, I've had no issues at all with it as I only use semi fire all the time

Both my sons love using it

I only use it for close engagements

Yh I saw that, I have seen a YouTube vid with a guy who did the lipo mod with a MOSFET for great trigger response. Something I will consider for sure but will defo pick one up and see how it goes.

Worth getting just to have a sidearm with a hundred rounds in the mag. Just don't buy the cyma extended mags - they don't often hold the full hundred. Each one I've purchased has only held 70 at most.

Get the TM mags instead and you won't regret it. Mine rarely comes out to play unless it's very cold out since my MK23 is so much more efficient.

• Supporters

i am glad someone remembered my little review ;)B)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.