Festive thoughts chaps....

Sitting Duck

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hopefully you all get what you wanted wished or hinted you wanted.

But be thankful for what you have got already not what you didn't get

(apart from Oi Santa where's my ********* bike)

Hope Christmas isn't too stressful with in-laws, wife nagging, kids driving ya nutz

yup its all money orientated crap but nice festive crap - so hope all goes well for ya

too quickly its over and we are all back to work/school/uni etc.....

I asked somebody at work this question:

" What ya getting this Christmas ??? "

" PISSED "

So if ya old enough to buy a 2-tone/RIF then hope you have a great New Year at the very least

I'm signing off until New Year and going on a festive break so have a bloomin marvelous & Merry Christmas

and start your New Year with a bit of a hangover - no driving & no showing off your aeg whilst pi$$ed unless

you are getting new TV in January sales - seriously (ha me serious ???)

Have a good one, stay safe & see ya in New Year

S D

What I really want for Christmas this year will be a full days sleep... the joy of working nights for Christmas (again...), so I will probably be really sad and keep visiting the site to see what is going on.

Have a nice time all you people who have 'normal' lives ;)

I have a full family gathering to get to, so will probably be on here till the fighting starts once the booze starts flowing haha

Merry Christmas to you all :)

• Supporters

Hah bumhug!

Edited by Ian_Gere
was too small

Same here with family gathering but I can walk out after xmas dinner as I've got xmas day afternoon with my daughter

Merry Christmas and happy new year

Yup, Merry Christmas etc. Personally I'm just glad to have the time off from work, which is enough of a present for me, will be indulging in some customising guns and bits and bobs whilst off and generally chilling. Hope you all have a good one. :)

Happy Christmas to all, I'm also grateful to have some time off to spend with my kids as well as my girlfriend, not expecting anything airsoft related in my sack(!) but hoping to get on with a gun project over the next few days!

All the best!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.