Halo fans

Sitting Duck

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
  • Supporters

It may well be a screen accurate replica (it's been a long long while since i've played), but the distance from the grip to the butt is very short. Preying Mantis Squad are go!!!

• Supporters

That's just my gripe with it though. It looks to be a high cap mag and if paying 700 odd for it I'd expect them to have engineered a better solution to the mag placement issue

The only alternative would be to have some kind of mechanism like the TM l96 or Ares sniper rifles to force the bbs further forward in the gun which as we all know is a bit crap, it's not ideal but making a gearbox that's like 3 inches long isn't realistic not matter how high the cost. Pretty sure this is the issue that stopped the real magpul pdr being made too. They could have cover the base of the mag better I guess but as it's a fictional rifle that isn't limited by real design constraints then it's not surprising that there is a compromise.

I love it.it would look sexy on the wall.Come January my spending restrictions will be lifted and it would only take me 8 shifts with my agency job to buy it and it is my birthday in January aswell so it is affordable.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.