Bunny Workshop

EvilMonkee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yep, bought the SAI slide for my glock from them last year. Fast shipping and they really know what they're talking about, I get the feeling they're all quite into their GBB stuff as the guy I was emailing was really knowledgable. Excellent english too, much better than 99% of the trogs on Facebook groups who have grown up speaking it and have no excuse!

Just had a new AK fire selector from them. Nice and quick - even got a free patch from them!

How quickly did they ship to you? Put in an order yesterday, had the acknowledgement email but no sign of anything being shipped yet. I am an impatient sod though......

Ok, 3 days in and no sign of anything being sent. Am I being unreasonable and/or how long would you give them? I have emailed and sent a message on FB asking politely when expected shipping will be....

was just over a week for me. its to be expected as its coming from HK, but a reply to your email/FB message shouldn't be too much to ask.

Just got an email from them admitting that despite the online store saying 'In Stock' that they are sold out and are trying to order from LCT direct. Apparently they will get back to me tomorrow. Not impressed.

• Supporters

Just got an email from them admitting that despite the online store saying 'In Stock' that they are sold out and are trying to order from LCT direct. Apparently they will get back to me tomorrow. Not impressed.

Sooooo...... you ordered an item and two days later they have admitted a problem and that they are doing their best to sort it out. I fail to see where the problem is other than you being impatient. Which is odd as if you want something that quickly - why order it from a Hong Kong based retailer?

Granted, but the problem is of their making by not advertising that an item needs to be specially ordered. It said and still says 'In Stock', now I don't know your understanding of those words but mine is pretty clear!! I only ordered from them because they were literally the ONLY store I could find that I had heard of and had a decent reputation to have them in stock otherwise I would have bought something else elsewhere.

• Supporters

Granted, but the problem is of their making by not advertising that an item needs to be specially ordered. It said and still says 'In Stock', now I don't know your understanding of those words but mine is pretty clear!! I only ordered from them because they were literally the ONLY store I could find that I had heard of and had a decent reputation to have them in stock otherwise I would have bought something else elsewhere.

I'd love it if every cheap, online retailer could actually keep their stock levels accurate (it's why I don't buy from ebairsoft) but it remains that they are trying to sort the problem for you. Two days isn't that long to wait for a response when their reaction could have been "it's out of stock, tough".

Just disappointed that a well known highly regarded retailer could pull such a trick TBH. At the end of the day if they fail to deliver I will get a refund and move on.

• Supporters

Just disappointed that a well known highly regarded retailer could pull such a trick TBH. At the end of the day if they fail to deliver I will get a refund and move on.

You sound like my brother in law. He's convinced everyone is conspiring against him too.

Maybe they are. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that people AREN'T out to get you.

Thing is that as a "highly regarded retailer" there's actually every possibility that they are just as disappointed at having failed you as you are at them. At least they are trying to sort it out unlike Ebairsoft who took my money and only told me that they were out of stock after two weeks of badgering at which point they said that I could wait and see on the off chance that they eventually get more stock or have a refund (which I did). To this day their stock indication is "In Stock" for that particular part and it's never changed.

I've just ordered a tactical AK fire selector from them (Bunny workshop that is) though so if you get a message from me that says simply " :( " you'll know why. Hope your part turns up. What was it anyway?

• Supporters

LCT AS VAL

Nice. Very nice.

OK so I REALLY hope that turns up then!

• Supporters

It's the not knowing that wrankles, eh? When I email for confirmation, I want a reply within 24hrs. Genuinely too busy to get back to me within that time frame? Get more staff...

But yeah, eb are wankers for that. The last time i ordered from them I swear they'd have just kept my money without delivering in perpetuity if I hadn't chased them up.

Hmmm, thats odd. Have ordered shed loads of stuff from ebairsoft before and never had a problem with any of it. Guess I must have been lucky!

Hmmm, thats odd. Have ordered shed loads of stuff from ebairsoft before and never had a problem with any of it. Guess I must have been lucky!

Very lucky, it's happened to me on 4 orders this year alone. Lesson learnt.

And the end result is ......LCT say not available, refund in 24hrs apparently....anyone got an LCT AS VAL for sale?

Yeah I had seen them as well but looked dodgy as hell, might give them a phone

• Supporters

yup not a big range of $hit at all but if you was local maybe ring and ask to collect

don't like no addy or shop listed but am sure there are a few good places around

that do mail order only and no problems.....

problem is you ain't after any old G&G, Cyma or JG that most will carry

so ya in a bit of a pickle - but they might just have one even ex-demo

(slightly used or tested/skirmished)

chances are the site n stock is out of date so they won't have it

but hey - bunny - ebairsoft to$$ers say in stock, take ya money and still say processing

weeks and weeks after ya ordered

if it is any consilation - just cancelled an Evike order coz nearly 2 weeks and still not shipped

so told them to ffffff forget it, and refund me coz it will get lost/delayed with xmas post etc....

(jeez you can see why taiwan & gunfire get a fair amount of business from me instead ffs)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.