Wolf armouries what to expect?

Woodyjw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I generally get the impression that Wolf are a shop run by unhelpful nob heads that don't really want to be there.

Customer service is crap, especially in terms of phone and email responses.

If you want a memorably pleasant experience, Patrol Base is probably my no.1 shop, the guys in there actually appear to be happy to be at work. Why wouldn't they be? They're airsofters, in an airsoft shop, it's like the best possible thing to do in life.

Wolfarmouries are more comparable to the sort of people you find working in Primark. They're dicks and they don't want to be there.

well i went in October 2013 and walked in, warm welcome, guys seemed friendly i honestly was a bit under whelmed but then i look through a door and then just a room of guns and attachments! my experience was very good i went to have a look around for my birthday with dad for some stuff for my new tm recoil m4, the guy was really helpful and he sorted me out with a modular ris, rail, peq box,angled forgrip and an elcan specter dr (clone) the staff where helpful had a good laugh spent near to an hour in there the guy was patient with my question he showed me some of there new stuff in, and i looked around a few new guns even though i couldn't buy them as they where black and i don't have ukara yet, still had no problem with me looking around! don't know what happened with other peoples experiences but mine was brilliant :)

• Supporters

They saw a child and his father on his birthday and saw an opportunity...

They as good as told me to fuck off via email once.

:wub: aww shucks :D

Speaking of which, Dave. What's your returns policy on WE Glock CO2 mags? My base plates are fucked, I had to use a dremmel to get them out.

Mags are fine, just sawed a long straight groove in the yoghurt and poo screw in cap so I could get them out with a regular screwdriver...

• Supporters

same as usual, if ya got the receipt, bob it back in store (or send it back in)

With the slots cut into them, there probably isn't much we can do, but we can certainly take some photies to send to WE.

I'm just wondering if it's worth getting a bunch of the base plates made up in something... better, maybe some Philadelphia light?

Quick edit whilst I'm thinking about it:

If you buy in store at Patrol Base, ask for whoever serves you to add the sale to your account (if you don't have one, ask to get one, they take all of 2 minutes to set up on the till) means you won't need to save receipts - everything will be stored against you on the system. They're free and make your life (and to be honest, mine) easier.

That goes for everyone, not just Ed.

• Supporters

What about emails stating order details and stuff? Though I'm pretty sure I do have an account, 'cos I remember thinking the points system was really insignificant lol.

I'll still have the emails on my phone somewhere though, they count as receipts, right? I'll probably come back in store at some point if I could get a refund or something?

Someone would've had to do what I did to the base plates at some point anyway and I do still have them.

• Supporters

Fairy nuff.

Cheers, Dave.

They saw a child and his father on his birthday and saw an opportunity...

They as good as told me to f*ck off via email once.

Speaking of which, Dave. What's your returns policy on WE Glock CO2 mags? My base plates are f*cked, I had to use a dremmel to get them out.

Mags are fine, just sawed a long straight groove in the yoghurt and poo screw in cap so I could get them out with a regular screwdriver...

its a good point but i wouldn't exactly call myself a child.

I went to wolf armouries with my dad once to have a look at getting an assault rifle. So some guy came and talked to us about one and I thought that CrazyNCMan would have been a better person to talk to about what to get. they were unhelpful and talked to me like I didn't know what he was talking about, so I got fed up and left. We then went to Pro Airsoft Supplies and they were so much more helpful, 30 mins later and I walked out with a G&G combat machine.

• Supporters

its a good point but i wouldn't exactly call myself a child.

I thought you were only about 15? Or am I thinking of another forum member?

• Supporters

It was more the point that regardless of whether you're a baby, or 17 and 11 months, your parents are going to have to get you whatever it is you want and the shop will have been counting on you knowing more about it all than your dad.

Therefore, if they can convince you, they can convince him and make more money.

16 i would say teenager more than child XD

Regardless of the vernacular, until you are 18, the law considers you a child :P

Archived