.40g BBS

almurry
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

dos eanyone know where i can get .40g BBS from in white yellow green basically any colur other than balck or dark ones so i can see where they are going

• Supporters

pretty much nowhere.

I regularly still get emails from all over (I've had some from Turkey and Bulgaria) for people wanting visible .4s because we still have them on the patrol base website. (they're out of stock now, a couple of online orders for 6 bottles each saw to that. You know it's bad when people buy 10 years worth of ammo at once!)

Madbull really dropped the ball when they changed all of their heavies to dark colours.

• Supporters

I just bought 3x1000 Vanaras 0.4g's from someone on Z1 - they are a pretty light tan so i have hopes for them. I'll let you know what I think as soon as I get chance to shoot some out over my neighbours rooftops :lol:

www.vanaras.com redirects to RSOV and the bottom line is this: $6.99 / unit

10,000 BB's = $69.90 - 10% membership bonus $7.00 ($62.90 / £40.96) + $44.00 Shipping = $106.90 (£69.60) (10-12 Weeks Surface Post)

we don't know that customs would get their grubby mitts on the package and usually they don't, but they certainly are entitled to:

+20% VAT £8.20 = £77.80 + Carrier's Handling Fee £18-ish = TOTAL £95.80

It's not a bad price really, but obviously it takes a bit of foresight and is perhaps best undertaken by 2 or more people who live close or attend the same site.

there is a a UK retailer that has some but i just cant bring myself to promote them......... :unsure:

there is a a UK retailer that has some but i just cant bring myself to promote them......... :unsure:

go on tell me please if it makes you feel better i will only be gettin them from them nothing else

• Supporters

It's ok Sam we won't burn you at the stake for mentioning them ;)

• Supporters

This may be the one and only time that links to this website, and actually suggesting to buy something from it, is acceptable: http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/510/BB-PELLETS/364/OTHER-KING-ARMS/882/KA-0.40G-ORANGE#.UqCok8RdV8F

YAY i didn't have to do it!!!!

marcus i have not used mine yet but you can check them out on sunday

This may be the one and only time that links to this website, and actually suggesting to buy something from it, is acceptable: http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/510/BB-PELLETS/364/OTHER-KING-ARMS/882/KA-0.40G-ORANGE#.UqCok8RdV8F

+1

I usually try to avoid buying from them however i purchased some 0.4 KA bb's from them in the past and cant fault the product or the service that i recieved.

• Supporters

Well, bless my hole! D'ya reckon our combined disapprobation has led them to mend their ways?

I've got a couple of things to do and then I should have time to take a few shots with my Vanaras 0.4's. Letcha know soon ;)

• Supporters

Just fired about 20 Vanaras 0.4's = seems good for straight shots, not a single flier / range - not so sure, but I think a little less than with 0.3g Blaster Devils / accuracy - couldn't really say for sure, my fucking scope is out of zero again, but bare eye, the shots looked straight enough that on target they should be accurate

Now the all important visibility - needs a dark background generally, but I could see them against medium-to-ligh gray/green mix. Straight into the somewhat cloudy horizon I couldn't see 'em at all though.

Overall, I'm pissed off with my scope and hoping that when I have time to zero it, these BB's will show me something I haven't seen yet - I'm underwhelmed. Still, I had the bloke's pants down over the price and there doesn't appear to be anything actually wrong with them. For the life of me I can't remember what hop rubber I've got in there @mo, but it had no trouble lifting them to just too much - I didn't bother seeing how VTOL i could get them, just dialled it back to find max range.

What I will say is that I think I'm getting a flatter trajectory, which has to be better for shooting @30-40m when the scope is set up for 60m say.

Archived