What are you listening to?

CaptainSwoop

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Started playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag on Xbox one last night. What a game! Honestly I've dreamed of a game like it since I was young and I'm completely enchanted. I've always loved the idea of going to sea.

Anyway - the song that's been maintaining my privateer enthusiasm!

• Supporters

Nothing wrong with a bit of Mary Poppins!

Started playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag on Xbox one last night. What a game! Honestly I've dreamed of a game like it since I was young and I'm completely enchanted. I've always loved the idea of going to sea.

Anyway - the song that's been maintaining my privateer enthusiasm!

Hey not sure if AC BF is your dream game because of the naval combat. If it is check out a game called Naval Action, I have been playing it recently its great fun

*Snip*

It was a combination of everything, was actually sad to complete it. Unity just doesn't compare at all in my mind. I really bought into the story and character of ACBF.

Anyway- you can't stop the funk!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.