patches

hprentice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Do you all wear patches? If so what kind of patches? Where do you wear them? How many of each? :P Im just starting to think about getting a few. So far Ithought blood type, flag and shoulder flashes, can you think of anything else thatll improve the look of aaloadout? (Sorry about all the qiestions ;) )

• Supporters

most people have a patch or two.

I wear:

left arm- 'First and Only SISTAZ Huddersfield Heywood' team patch,'Stay classy' below it

Right arm - Halo Mill red members patch, Magpul PTS below that.

'Surprise cock fags' on the stock bag on the VSR. Just seems appropriate somehow.

Driving cap - Magpul Logo in red with 'Like a boss' on the front. Edgar Brothers sawblade in green on the top

These are mine. Need more novelty patches, even if they don't help with the whole "camouflage" thing.

Left Arm>Admin>Right Arm

tHfejm0.jpg?1bcknKCK.jpg?2CEw9tBq.jpg?1

Pikachu FTW

If I am wearing velcro I only wear a subdued flag patch. If I was in a team I'd probably wear a patch for that and maybe some blood group type things etc but that'd be it. I don't really see the point in loads and loads of patches over every bit of velcro

I have a habbit of buying random patches each time i make an internet order :P They must go somewhere

currently i have skull and crossbows on my shoulder. the umbrella corp logo on my shoulder chest and another to go somewhere else. also stars bacon city for when i want to do their layout. and i have one for greenzone my local site. and i just ordered a punished patch and one from here too...

currently i have skull and crossbows on my shoulder. the umbrella corp logo on my shoulder chest and another to go somewhere else. also stars bacon city for when i want to do their layout. and i have one for greenzone my local site. and i just ordered a punished patch and one from here too...

i just brought a load as i like the look, wife sowed them on, don't think it makes much difference in terms of camo but it makes identifing me easier on pictures,

left arm "SAS who dares wins" flying dagger, (well i live 20 mins drive from Hereford)

"kills 100 +" wife modified the 100 badge for me

right arm "british flag"

"mechanised fist"

right chest pocket- "name tag"

-"infantry symbol"

"PRO AIRSOFT SUPPLYS" which was a freebie

I want to get a patch showing a Glock with the words "Needs more lubricant" under it. :P

• Supporters

On my usual DPM loadout:

Shirt Left Shoulder -

"CHAIRBORNE" embroidered arch sewn on

16th Air Assault Brigade 13th Air Assault Special Regiment RLC recognition flash sewn on

68mm square diagonally divided scarlet / black

50mm x 25mm black embroidered on forest green 'Calico Jack' skull & crossed cutlasses on velcro

Shirt Right Shoulder -

"CHAIRBORNE" embroidered arch sewn on

68mm black velcro circle for either subdued 'Secret Squirrel', or Ill Gear forest green Skull

Marksman / Shooting Instructor Insignia

green crossed rifles embroidered on khaki wool backing sewn on

Shirt Left Chest -

30mm x 143mm olive velcro for Name Tag

Shirt Right Chest -

50mm x 100mm OD velcro for either green AF-UK patch or subdued Skirmish Airsoft patch

Shirt Collar -

Red Rose Pins (Lancashire)

Top Handle of Hydration Pouch -

Name Tag sewn on

I've got a fair few other velcro patches that make appearances on UBACS / vest / plate carrier too - A POS, NO PEN, UK, Ill Gear Medic + LCPL chevrons + GITD 25mm skull + tiny GITD skull pile collar tabs, 68mm circle silver embroidered on black "FU", Milspec Monkey subdued "Nurse Girl" & "Special Night Time Services", NAE12 & NAE13 event patches, Airsoft World shop in ACU and last and definitely least, Command Airsoft.com "C.A.T."

I almost bought an SRC patch with a woman in silhouette on it this weekend - wish I had now :lol: and I want a sniper TRF too and blood group + allergy in white on black, and custom ZAP patches in IRR black on black and DPM, a Nurse Girl in Goth colours, more CHAIRBORNE shoulder tabs, a 68mm white skull'n'bones on black, and that's just off the top of my head - sh!t I need more velcro!

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve patches, me!

• Supporters

Mine? :lol:

For some reason this image won't display on here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/5wp0.jpg/

I have loads of patches but dont tend to wear man at a time.

The main ones i wear are

Navy Combined Operations patch - Grandfathers old unit

Union Flag patch with poppy (left arm)

old team patch (right arm)

MC Union Flag (body armor)

CB Union Flag patch (helmet)

FUBAR (helmet)

Smiley (helmet)

I still want a Tactical Beard owners Club patch.

Archived