Which Gun

Marmite Mark
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Jesus- well anything G&G top tech or G&P I'd think- probably most ICS and Tokyo Marui models as well.

VFC are supposed to be good, as are King Arms M4s and KWA guns. It's really down to your preference

It all depends what you want from your gun.

G&P- Amazing externals, decent internals.

G&G-Externals are okay, Internals are great for their price.

ICS- Their build quality is good, but they are notorious for being hard to fit with non ICS externals due to their non standard measurements. Their internals are very easy to work on however due to their split gear box system.

Those are the only brands I've had personal hands on experience with, if I had to chose it would probably come down to G&P for realistic externals, I'd then spend money upgrading the internals when and as needed.

For example you could get a G&P M4 or M16 for £230, then use the remaining 130 to get yourself some nice upgrades.

Ares? Nononononoo...unless you want your gun to last 5 minutes....no, King Arms make good G36s for £200+

i dont know why everyone says this i have had my ares for nearly a year and a half now still going strong ??

• Supporters

Ares? Nononononoo...unless you want your gun to last 5 minutes....no, King Arms make good G36s for £200+

King arms dont make g36s...

i dont know why everyone says this i have had my ares for nearly a year and a half now still going strong ??

Because as I told you last time, the majority of them are crap. You've gotten lucky and received a good one.

To the OP: Anything from ICS, G&P, G&G and classic army is a good bet. Nothing from TM is really worth going for in your price range apart from the m14.

My S&T is still going fine too.

Some great guns I can list off the top of my head for a higher budget..

TM m14

VFC Scar

LCT AKM

RealSword Type 56

VFC 416

G&G Toptech series

G&G M14s

Marui high cycle line

G&P M4s

ICS CXP

ICS M4 Line

Classic Army G36

Marui G36 recoil shock

Marui M4 socom recoil shock

I would not really reccomend newer classic army guns,they have really dropped in quality,cheap chinese monkey metal is used far too often.

Their older blowback series guns are good though.

oh if we are suggesting higher budgets then TM SCAR. .end thread!

Archived