opinions

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I guess it depends just how tan you mean, 'cos I was quite sad earlier when I sprayed my holster tan, 'cos in my opinion it isn't the best match up ever. Just looks far too bright and doesn't really match.

1069976_10151569326597913_1556028095_n_zps69355e18.jpg

Though, my kit is entirely MTP from head to foot, so it tends to stand out quite a lot. The tan now is even more obvious that the black that it was before. But, if you've got a more eclectic mix of colours and shades of tan, as well as MTP, then it'll probably look alright over all. I'm just a perfectionist.

Which is a curse, I swear.

Mix in about 10% black to the tan and it'd work absolutely beautifully with the MTP.

• Supporters

Call me awkward if you like, lads...

Don't do it!

OD looks much better. Or you could get an MTP one, or Coyote Brown if you really must :P

@Ed: you don't have to be a perfectionist to know that your holster is now wrong. I mean, you wouldn't want me to blow smoke up your arse, eh? It's fcuking horrible :lol: I haven't tried the old Fairy Power Spray yet, but I'll need to on my SVD at some point, so you can let me know how you get on...

i used a tan dump pouch with my old MC rig. Looked fine.

I prefer to mix things up. When i started all i wanted was a full MC set up. Spend loads on getting all the stuff. Used that for a year or so and have now moved on.

I use OD rig and what ever clothing i decide on the day.

Archived