New TR15 DST, First ever try at quick camo.

Qlimax
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi,

As some you know i recently purchased a G&G TR15 DST, it's a really nice gun but being mainly a woodland player it would stand right out so i decided to camo it a little bit to make it look less obvious didn't go exactly how i wanted it to but it's the first time i've ever had do this so for a first it's ok.

Picture before :

oj8a.jpg

After Spraying :

uew4.jpg

hi6g.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Definitely worth it mate! Looks really good- glad you decided to leave the Eotech, front sight and barrel black, not a huge fan of painting every last smitherine of a gun.

• Supporters

Thanks guys much appreciated, not bad for my first time ah lol. yeah had to leave the eotech and barrel etc couldn't do them would have looked daft

Thanks guys much appreciated, not bad for my first time ah lol. yeah had to leave the eotech and barrel etc couldn't do them would have looked daft

Not bad? Looks like a professional paint job to me!

• Supporters

Not bad? Looks like a professional paint job to me!

Thanks Kaza lol I wish it had been

• Supporters

Simple and effective - good job. I agree with Ted about the real tree camo.

• Supporters

Tan is a little obvious in the woods though lol and thanks Spoon

• Supporters

Tan is a little obvious in the woods though lol and thanks Spoon

hmm i thought the brown would have a little "hiding" factor .... as almost everyone has black guns hell that's the main thing i look for a black gun :lol::lol:

edit:- i must admit i have added a mix of tan and black ris plated to disrupt the outside appearance of my CM16 raider

• Supporters

Exactly black guns stand out so I'm hopin that this paint job will make it a little less obvious and it should go well with my new Pantac vest which I've camo'd as well :)

• Supporters

This is my next project, it's started sorta. fitted a MOSFET into it,changed the standard flash hider and added tan rail covers. not done yet though. sorry it's a little dark.

5mlh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Supporters

Don't know yet, thinking of tan rails, stock and AFG grip and may dpm the body going to draw a stencil of the rifle draw some patterns on and colour to see what I think. Done he internal work so thinking of changing he body

Something different tired of black

• Supporters

I was thinking of something like that have a few ideas in mind was thinking of going for the magpul look just changing up the colour slightly

Archived