How to order an IF from ehobbyAsia?

Stormhall
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/stark-arms-g19-airsoft-gbb.html

I'm only 15 and I can't own an RIF so I was wondering how the heck would I order from a site like this and yet still make sure it's an IF?? If I offered them an extra fiver will they paint the top slide a bright green??? I just wanted to know because it seems like I can't get this from any British websites and I want a nice first side arm for the upcoming NAE13 event.

• Supporters

You could try and ask them to paint it I guess but it's more hassle than it's worth to get that specific gun.

You're better off getting the WE. The stark has to all intents and purposes, no aftermarket support in the UK, even mags will be a pain to get. Get something more practical.

You could try and ask them to paint it I guess but it's more hassle than it's worth to get that specific gun.

You're better off getting the WE. The stark has to all intents and purposes, no aftermarket support in the UK, even mags will be a pain to get. Get something more practical.

It's said that it supports both WE and Marui mags and heck it's $98.00 and it comes with those lovely Glock trademarks.

• Supporters

hmm thats a bonus I suppose but a WE will still be cheaper and still comes with relatively accurate trades.
$98 will probably end up being over £100 by the time it reaches you.

hmm thats a bonus I suppose but a WE will still be cheaper and still comes with relatively accurate trades.

$98 will probably end up being over £100 by the time it reaches you.

What about Tiger111HK?? They have a Stark without the epic Glock trades but I heard they were a good site.

• Supporters

You will have to pay for postage, tax and possibly other fees regardless of where you buy from if it's outside the EU.

I'd just go for the WE, parts are easier to get and it's available all over the UK.

You're far better off dealing with a uk supplier chap, you will have no back up in essence bringing something in, $98 may seem cheap until (you might get lucky and it won't) it gets checked at customs and you get the duty charged and the normal £15 ish charge from Royal Mail just to handle it

It's really not worth it in the long run, being able to ring the shop or take it in if there is a problem is worth it weight in gold, the IF's you're considering will also be a massive pain to get parts for, not just spare mags

From the VCRA:

"Section 40

Supplying imitation firearms to minors

24A Supplying imitation firearms to minors

(1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm.

(2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen."

Will any UK supplier stock these?? If not then ah crap. But thanks for the advice and the WE G19 even though it's £99.99 it does have a partial glock trademark (just the G) and it's WE.

From the VCRA:

"Section 40

Supplying imitation firearms to minors

24A Supplying imitation firearms to minors

(1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm.

(2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen."

My parents buy me the airsoft gun.

• Supporters

I'm more intrigued by it saying it has full auto, despite being a Glock 19, and having no fire selector to speak of... Is it magic? Do you just "think" you want full auto and then "think" it back to semi?

Or did the site just idiotically copy and paste the description from any other Glock on their website? If they have, then there's a chance it might not take TM/WE mags.

As others have said, there are myriad Glocks on the market, with practically all of them except that one, being quite easy to get hold of in the UK.

I'd wager KSC have probably made a Glock 19, which will probably also have full trades and will share the internals of the KWA models, which are fantastic. See if you can source one of those in the UK.
Though you'll still have the issue of mags being hard to come by.

The WE really is the best bet, especially since TM don't make a Glock 19 for some reason.

Edit:
Mad Badger Airsoft did recently managed to get some Stark Arms M&P Compacts, they were bigging up the fact that they were the first shop to get hold of them anywhere in the world, though I'm not sure how true that is...

But anyway, if they managed to get exclusivity with a Stark Arms product, then it stands to reason they might be able to get hold of more, find them on Facebook and send them a message.

Also, UK Airsoft - also on Facebook, will probably be happy to order one in for you and then post it over, can't hurt to ask them either.

I'm more intrigued by it saying it has full auto, despite being a Glock 19, and having no fire selector to speak of... Is it magic? Do you just "think" you want full auto and then "think" it back to semi?

Or did the site just idiotically copy and paste the description from any other Glock on their website? If they have, then there's a chance it might not take TM/WE mags.

As others have said, there are myriad Glocks on the market, with practically all of them except that one, being quite easy to get hold of in the UK.

I'd wager KSC have probably made a Glock 19, which will probably also have full trades and will share the internals of the KWA models, which are fantastic. See if you can source one of those in the UK.

Though you'll still have the issue of mags being hard to come by.

The WE really is the best bet, especially since TM don't make a Glock 19 for some reason.

Edit:

Mad Badger Airsoft did recently managed to get some Stark Arms M&P Compacts, they were bigging up the fact that they were the first shop to get hold of them anywhere in the world, though I'm not sure how true that is...

But anyway, if they managed to get exclusivity with a Stark Arms product, then it stands to reason they might be able to get hold of more, find them on Facebook and send them a message.

Also, UK Airsoft - also on Facebook, will probably be happy to order one in for you and then post it over, can't hurt to ask them either.

If you pull the slide back and look underneath the rear end of the slide you will see a little selector switch. That's what makes it semi and full auto. It's to make sure it looks like an authentic Glock 19 because you never see a selector switch on a Glock 19.

• Supporters

Really? Is that their thing? I don't see the sense of making a replica less realistic.

Really? Is that their thing? I don't see the sense of making a replica less realistic.

I personally think it's quite unique and neat although a bit contradictory to there splashing of glock trademarks everywhere on the gun.

• Supporters

Me neither, but on the bright side atleast it's the selector is hidden... Not sure why they'd bother either, must be more effort to design for little gain.

• Supporters

It's out of stock on ehobby too.

Archived