Anybody else had this? Health question

-Marksman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

DW, at least you dont have TMJ.

Whenever it plays up im pretty much incapacitated for the day due to huge migraines.

Only cure is a jaw operation, or drugs that are not legal in the UK. YAY

Would the drug be cannabis? Time for you to move to California me thinks :3

• 2 months later...

hmm, i had an x-ray on my jaw not that long ago (maybe a month or two) and it showed that I had 2 wisdom tooth were stuck sideways at the very back of my jaw... yeh... sideways, 180 degrees, horizontally... but tbh, i'm not having any problems with it and my dentist said to check on it a few years later in life. Plus the canines on my right side of my set (top and bottom) and sticking out making me looking like a tiger in some way

Yeah its called "impacted". Got that.

If you want to know how they remove them:

They cut open your gums, drill your wisdom tooth in half, pull out the first half then extract the second with pliers. Very painful and very bloody. Enjoy :D

They cut open your gums, drill your wisdom tooth in half, pull out the first half then extract the second with pliers. Very painful and very bloody. Enjoy :D

hmmm very intriguing... i think that's why they numb your mouth first... but the last time they did that, my lower jaw and chin felt no pain... and I kept slapping it and nipping it because of the urge that i needed a bit of pain in it (i'm not a self harmer, no worries), it didn't feel normal.

Then afterwards an hour later my chin hurt quite a bit from all the slapping and nipping....

• Supporters

had this done a few years back, the second half of the tooth was so stubborn the dentist broke my jaw removing it! that was a shitty couple of weeks!

• Supporters

4:25, he talks about the dentist.

Just reminds me of where this thread has been going xD

Archived