6.03 VS 6.04 Tightbore barrels?

AK47frizzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wouldn't really say there is a noticeable difference between those 2 sizes.

Both would need more cleaning than your standard barrel.

• Supporters

I don't know if there's a difference that you'll notice, but I wouldn't buy a 6.04mm barrel as an upgrade because it isn't enough past 6.05 for it to really be one.

In my opinion.

I always go for 6.01 barrels now, you definitely see a difference in both fps, range and accuracy and I've never had a jam even after using them for over a year. Which is saying a lot when I skirmish just about every weekend.

So long as you don't use your barrel as a shovel and stick to the same brand BBs, you won't have any problems.

You know what, Ive never actually upgraded any of my guns really, other than the odd rewire job. I might actually one day get a tightbore barrel.

Although its low on my list, still need more stuff for pc and a few extras for my paintball gun. I have too many hobbies........

But yeah, a 6.01 you say, what BB's do you use to get the good consistency?

• Supporters

Blaster .25s + 6.01 barrel + circa 315fps (with .25s) = Win.

from seeing loads of tests,imo the 6.03 is better overall is it lets some air cushion it down the barrel,i used a 6.01 and 6.03 at 2 differrent times,the 6.01 has more range and fps,but isnt as accurate,the 6.03 is a bit less range but like all barrels,to get accuracy you must have a good hop set up aswell

Archived