fireworks/projectiles

geoffreym
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

basically my ex-gf has these appearing around her garden with no way of knowing what they are, i personally think that they are along the lines of bangers or something similar?

they look like larger rawl plugs.

https://picasaweb.google.com/102321626070351311138/Fireworks

ha f****** ha, very funny, now we've had that joke it is rather important to find out what they are.

• Supporters
It's been two and a half hours, where's these pictures? ;)

Where are*.

But yeah, I'm wondering too..

https://picasaweb.google.com/102321626070351311138/Fireworks

for some reason it's not allowing me to upload, but these are better quality pictures anyway.

ah bugger i know ive seen them before but i cant for the life of me remember what they are why dont you take them to your local firework store or what ever place sells them and ask what they are sorry i cant be more helpfull :(

• Supporters

Could they be fireworks that have been launched elsewhere and just happened to land in her garden?

ah bugger i know ive seen them before but i cant for the life of me remember what they are why dont you take them to your local firework store or what ever place sells them and ask what they are sorry i cant be more helpfull :(

i've got that exact same feeling, but unfortunately there aren't any nearby fireworks shops, the only one i know of you have to actually book to see them,

Not the casings from bottlerockets by any chance?

they look similar, but just not right.

Archived