M92 too heavy!

Oneshotonekill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys 

ive got a we m92 and the weight is...well HEAVY as! Now I have a warrior assault systems holster and the pistol wobbles and goes to the right. So it’s not secure on my waist. I’ve seen everyone else’s pistols ie glocks,m&p etc and their solid on the holsters but mine well goes all over the place. I’m considering a new pistol! Is there anything that would help it without me spending £100 more on a new pistol! 

Cheers George 

• Head Moderator

Have you tried adjusting the WAS holster, if it is the universal one then it can be made to fit.  Have you fitted the holster correctly?  Post some pictures, then we can see the issue.

The biggest complaint about the M9 from those who have actually used them in combat is the weight and bulk of the gun. If you want a properly solid holster there are a few different hard shell M9 holsters available for around £10-£15.

The holster will support it but the attachment might be a problem. Nuprol holster come with a belt paddle which is decent and it won't fall off but it has trouble fitting to thicker belts. There is a molle mount available but they're not great. Only one I've seen in the wild got drop kicked because it kept falling off

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I know it sounds silly, but have you tried tightening your belt?

Have it as tight as possible and the holster will be held tight against your waist.

I had that issue with my warrior universal Holster until I tightened my belt an extra notch... Didn't move a millimetre then.

But my word, what a great holster that is. Regret not getting one sooner!

12 hours ago, Oneshotonekill said:

Ok mate does it support the weight of it bro 

Yes it will support the weight of it, its really not THAT heavy! :P 

theres also this: http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/nuprol-drop-leg-holster-platform-black.htm#.Wmr0HIjFKUk  which works amazingly well in combination with the Nuprol holsters if you dont want it mounted on your belt, I have one of these for my WE G19 and its the best holster Ive ever had I think.

14 hours ago, Oneshotonekill said:

Hi guys 

ive got a we m92 and the weight is...well HEAVY as! Now I have a warrior assault systems holster and the pistol wobbles and goes to the right. So it’s not secure on my waist. I’ve seen everyone else’s pistols ie glocks,m&p etc and their solid on the holsters but mine well goes all over the place. I’m considering a new pistol! Is there anything that would help it without me spending £100 more on a new pistol! 

Cheers George 

I've got to say I agree with you on the weight of the M92.  I had one a few years ago and could not get on with either the weight, or the size of the pistol grip.  That said, it would shoot quite accurately out to 50+ yards with no problem.  It also fitted in my universal drop leg holster, but did make a break for freedom once playing at Dragon Valley.  Luckily someone behind me saw it happen and picked it up.  I decided to sell mine and bought a TM G17, which I found felt really comfortable in the hand and fitted snugly in a Fobus moulded holster, with no movement whatsoever. Distance was a bit less with the Glock, but for short range it was brilliant.

2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

This is why I always have a pistol lanyard. Regardless if it looks dumb.

Sod dropping your sidearm in the woods and losing it forever.

Happened to my brother :( 

But rather consider buying a new pistol why does OP not consider buying a better holster? 

Cant work him out.....

Archived