Battlefield 4

Lozart
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

I also have forgotten battles on my super old computer, that's awesome too :D

I think I have that. Downloaded the extra campaigns and stuff too. They were cool.

It's the sole reason there's a Saitek X52 HOTAS sat on my shelf!

• Supporters

Know any good other ww2/1 pilot simulators?

MS Combat Flight Simulator was good.

Ages ago.

To be honest I don't really keep up with flight sims these days. There used to be LOADS of good ones abouyt but it's not really flavour of the month any more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Played WarThunder? There are Simulator battles on that where you get a much greater range of control on the aircraft, goes about as far as altering prop pitch/angle.

Plus there are tanks in it too. Why is there such a shortage of tank games? Did anyone ever play Panzer Front? I had it on the PS1 years ago and thought it was epic.

Also, best flight sim I've ever played was A10 Cuba, it was pretty ridiculous and more arcade than sim, but it was such an awesome game lol.

• 3 weeks later...

MS Combat Flight Simulator was good.

Ages ago.

To be honest I don't really keep up with flight sims these days. There used to be LOADS of good ones abouyt but it's not really flavour of the month any more.

Know any good free flight sims for ipad?

Can't find one :(

• Supporters

Know any good free flight sims for ipad?

Can't find one :(

I don't do Apple.

• Supporters

Major BF4 patch is out today. I have yet to play it but it's changed a whhhooooooolllleee loada shit. Looking forward to giving it a go.

Major BF4 patch is out today. I have yet to play it but it's changed a whhhooooooolllleee loada sh*t. Looking forward to giving it a go.

What platform do you use?

Beware if you say Xbox, I.....will.....have.....to.....kill.......

You.

• Supporters

PS4 :3

Though I used to have a 360, just because all my dense, mong mates said they were better because they were cheaper... Just no. They weren't even cheaper, once you buy battery charging kits, which you don't need with the PS3, wifi adaptors, which you don't need with the PS3, Xbox Live, which is free on the PS3... The PS3 has a web browser. PS3 was just better.

But hey ho, had a lot of fun playing with mates on the 360. Stuck playing by myself now because everyone else has defected to the PC, which I can't afford.

PS4 :3

Though I used to have a 360, just because all my dense, mong mates said they were better because they were cheaper... Just no. They weren't even cheaper, once you buy battery charging kits, which you don't need with the PS3, wifi adaptors, which you don't need with the PS3, Xbox Live, which is free on the PS3... The PS3 has a web browser. PS3 was just better.

But hey ho, had a lot of fun playing with mates on the 360. Stuck playing by myself now because everyone else has defected to the PC, which I can't afford.

Really dont like gaming on PC, just doesn't feel right :-/

• Supporters

Really dont like gaming on PC, just doesn't feel right :-/

Heathen.

No update on the xbox 360 yet. I don't even know why I still play on the xbox, all my friends have moved to either the XBONE or PC. I hope they fix sniping at 400+ ranges as the players start to refresh less frequently and make it look laggy, making it a PITA to snipe poor, unsuspecting foes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Supporters

PS4 update allows direct upload to YouTube now, so I'm probably going to share little highlights like this from time to time.

Went on a right tear in this clip, 12 kills in 2 minutes. Only died because the guy spawned in the room I was in =[

I know a lot of you guys seem to be playing on the consoles, but are there any PC players here?

• Supporters

I know a lot of you guys seem to be playing on the consoles, but are there any PC players here?

Yarp!

Yarp!

Do you play regularly? With friends or a community?

Just general interest to be honest.

• Supporters

Do you play regularly? With friends or a community?

Just general interest to be honest.

Haven't played regularly for a while because my pile of shame was getting out of hand so I wandered off to play Far Cry 4 for a bit. I hear there is another DLC planned after the current one (which was supposed to be the last).

That there is, a couple more map revisits i think and some stuff that co tinues the story towards 2142.

Archived