Welcoming myself here β€‹πŸ˜œβ€‹

Hey all!

Β 

I can't say I'm new to airsoft (well I am compared to some of you lot), I've been in the field about two years now, but I am new to the forum (which I finally decided to join after hours of guest browsingΒ πŸ’€)

A bit about me, i'm terrible at airsoft! Maybe have amassed 20 kills and about 300 deaths... But makes it more fun for the rest of you I suppose! I have been noted to take it very unserious, running around with a 3ft by 5ft Polish Flag with coat of arms is one of my signature tactics, that and blasting metal music through the woodlands (Though ABBA and "Its a long way to Tipperary" have both had more than a few plays)!

Currently i'm salivating over the thought of FBS mortars, and RPKs, and SVDs, and G3's

Β 

That's all about me, can't wait to hear from you all and hear all the brilliant advice i'm sure i'l get from you,

Β 

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Regards - GruntInfantry

Welcome

Β 

1 hour ago, GruntInfantry said:

I have been noted to take it very unserious

Sounds like you'll fit in well here

My kind of player, if everyone took this to 110% serious levels then a lot more people will be leaving to take up some other sport like golf, or cricket or squash.

Long may you and those like you reign sir!!🀣🀣

22 hours ago, GruntInfantry said:

A bit about me, i'm terrible at airsoft! Maybe have amassed 20 kills and about 300 deaths...

Β 

I don't think that makes you a bad player. It shows you to be a player willing to go out there for whatever objectives and risk being hit instead of obsessing over having at least a 1.0 k/d ratio so I reckon most players will respect and even admire that.

Β 

Welcome!

Wait, we're supposed to take playing dress up and running around with toy gunsΒ  seriously ?Β πŸ˜†

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

In my time honored tradition of being late to the party, welcome to the mad house.Β 

Most of the guys i play airsoft with are very similar in the fact that they are also nuts.Β 

I like the flag idea! :DΒ One of our regulars also runs around blaring something inappropriate (venga boys apparently? no idea who that is) and makes for a satisfying kill. :D

Enjoy and long live the chaos! :)

Β 

Β