Opinions on my advert

Wegalaxy

Personally I think you're asking too much, if it was used but perfect you could expect 70% of the new price but every tiny defect lowers the value, it's also an ex two tone which you haven't declared. If I was selling I'd want as much as possible but if I was buying I'd only offer 50% which is £130.

Just my opinion of course.

I agree with @gavinkempsell. There are too many 'issues' (missing pins, ex 2 tone etc.) to ask anywhere new money. £130 is more realistic but expect lower offers.

A quick Google search shows these go for £260 new so if it was in good condition and wasn't a repainted 2 tone the 70% rule of thumb would put the asking price at £189. Unfortunately though with the issues already mentioned that's going to knock it down further so is say £130 sounds about right

6 minutes ago, Wegalaxy said:

I have dropped the price to £150 posted.

Is this reasonable?

Thanks 

As Dan said, you shouldn't be surprised to see lower offers.

There are M4-based RIFs with programmable MOSFETs (albeit with a shorter barrel and handguard) in that price range that people can buy brand new...

I would say less than £100 with the issues. Valkens pretty much a nothing brand when it comes to AEGs.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I would say less than £100 with the issues. Valkens pretty much a nothing brand when it comes to AEGs.

austin-powers-ouch.gif

As long as you're both happy then that's all that matters.