Gun sold falsely listed as LCT.

I was at first interested in buying this gun until I realised that it’s most likely a CYMA base, and definitely not an LCT. I had mentioned this to the seller, but they seemed rather disinterested despite the large price difference between the two brands. 

I’m posting this as the gun has since sold, and most likely to someone who may not be able to tell the difference. If anyone knows the person that has bought this gun, please inform them that the gun is NOT an LCT base. 

I’ve added some examples below that show the main giveaways. 

IMG_3966.png

IMG_3973.png

IMG_3969.jpeg

I know I know.

It's a gun?😜

54 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

So, what are the main giveaways? I'm probably just completely blind but 🤷‍♂️😂

The folding stock latch is shallow on a CYMA, the pins are flat as well, and the pretend selector lever scratch is really thick on the CYMAs that have them, and thin on LCTs. 

The two other pictures I shared show the differences between an LCT and CYMA. First pic LCT, second a CYMA. There’s other differences of course, the wooden handguard will be different etc. 

11 minutes ago, Alex89Type said:

The folding stock latch is shallow on a CYMA, the pins are flat as well, and the pretend selector lever scratch is really thick on the CYMAs that have them, and thin on LCTs. 

The two other pictures I shared show the differences between an LCT and CYMA. First pic LCT, second a CYMA. There’s other differences of course, the wooden handguard will be different etc. 

Doesn't cyma also have a serial number stamped on the trigger guard or mag well?

1 hour ago, JinxDuh said:

Doesn't cyma also have a serial number stamped on the trigger guard or mag well?

I’m not sure actually, none of the photos are clear enough to see, but you may be correct. There is a possibility that it is a different, cheapish brand.