New Silverback Tac-41 Variants due out spring 2024

Daveoc33

I've been after a tac41 for a while now the price was always just in that slightly uncomfortable zone. It looks like they are releasing some new ones with polymer parts at a cheaper price point. Due spring 2024.

Tac-41 lite (a tac-41a with a polymer stock) £300ish

Tac 41 lite sport line (as above with a polymer receiver and hop unit etc) 200 euros-ish. 

They are also sticking the polymer receiver in the full length tac41 p and doing that cheaper too. 

I'm guessing the polymer won't be as durable as the aluminium but I suspect it'll really depend on the polymer used and the structure of the receiver. 

https://www.longbowbb.co.uk/product-page/tac-41-lite

I'm not sure why longbow say its not compatible with the M95 Newton spring "Warning: Not compatible with  SBA-SPR-08 (95 Newton spring)." 

https://www.silverback-airsoft.com/pdf/silverback-airsoft_TAC-41_lite_user_manual_english.pdf

• Jedi_Master changed the title to New Silverback Tac-41 Variants due out spring 2024
  • Supporters

If I could get a bolt action that's decently accurate and close to the legal joule limit out of the box with fairly realistic looks for sub £500 I'd definitely be quite interested.

3 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

If I could get a bolt action that's decently accurate and close to the legal joule limit out of the box with fairly realistic looks for sub £500 I'd definitely be quite interested.

That's already what you get from a tac41 or a steyer scout. Well, simple spring change, but that's easy. 

Edited by Badgerlicious

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, Badgerlicious said:

That's already what you get from a tac41 or a steyer scout. Well, simple spring change, but that's easy. 

Very easy in the case of the TAC-41. The tools you need to do it are stored on the gun.