I need to make my G&G CM16 thingy more interesting...

Egon_247

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've ended up with a G&G combat machine. Convoluted deals and swaps and somehow i've ended up with a rather long, dull looking G&G combat machine. 

It has the OEM mosfet on board (auto/3 shot) and i've done the shim/greased/compression parts thing, so "it shoots good bruh". 

Only it looks a little, er, generic m4. Which it is, i grant you. Most of my toys on the wall of joy are different (aug, G3, Ak47, P90, M90x honey badger) but i fancy either painting it in an odd ball colour, ie, silver/chrome or aircraft grey. just as i like things to be a bit different to every other ball slinger on the field. 

Paint is not an issue, i live near a model shop (where all the lads in there actually do airsoft anyway!).

Anyone painted their pew in a different manner to "oem black" or "random rattle can camo"? 

I'm in the FB group "rattle can that sh*t" but all they seem to be interesting in is camo and toes. 🤠

Its that dull i dont even have a picture of it yet. :D 

My son borrowed my G&G M4 and used it for a Black Hawk Down loadout I seem to recall.  Colt rail mounted tele sight and a few other gubbins.  It looked pretty damn different.

• 2 weeks later...

So...after three different outfits, light grey, dark grey and bronzed black, I gave up and went mainstream.....

It's not much to shout about but 1.1j and not too bad to look at now.. 😁

Cheers for the ideas. 👍😁

PXL_20240415_192931882.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.