I need to make my G&G CM16 thingy more interesting...

Egon_247

I've ended up with a G&G combat machine. Convoluted deals and swaps and somehow i've ended up with a rather long, dull looking G&G combat machine. 

It has the OEM mosfet on board (auto/3 shot) and i've done the shim/greased/compression parts thing, so "it shoots good bruh". 

Only it looks a little, er, generic m4. Which it is, i grant you. Most of my toys on the wall of joy are different (aug, G3, Ak47, P90, M90x honey badger) but i fancy either painting it in an odd ball colour, ie, silver/chrome or aircraft grey. just as i like things to be a bit different to every other ball slinger on the field. 

Paint is not an issue, i live near a model shop (where all the lads in there actually do airsoft anyway!).

Anyone painted their pew in a different manner to "oem black" or "random rattle can camo"? 

I'm in the FB group "rattle can that sh*t" but all they seem to be interesting in is camo and toes. 🤠

Its that dull i dont even have a picture of it yet. :D 

My son borrowed my G&G M4 and used it for a Black Hawk Down loadout I seem to recall.  Colt rail mounted tele sight and a few other gubbins.  It looked pretty damn different.

• 2 weeks later...

So...after three different outfits, light grey, dark grey and bronzed black, I gave up and went mainstream.....

It's not much to shout about but 1.1j and not too bad to look at now.. 😁

Cheers for the ideas. 👍😁

PXL_20240415_192931882.jpg