Body worn video for marshalls

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

9 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Mrs Shamal is a teacher and I was saying that they should have body worns.

I. to back the staff up

2. To show how foul mouthed and aggressive the little shits are.

3. Evidence as to what really happened cause some of the feckers are very good at playing the victim!

The police were on the phone to her last Thursday for a witness statement due to an incident that she witnessed whereby a young nqt had two large handfuls of hair ripped out by an eight year old who claimed she pushed him and who  grabbed her hair to stop him falling. All lies.

Another teacher at same school had her finger chopped off at the second knuckle due to a lad forcefully kicking a door shut while her hand was on the door jamb.

Every night she is doing half a dozen cpoms regarding bad behaviour.

I'm glad she only has another year to go.

Shit like that is precisely why (well along with his school being little more than a daycare) I moved the boy abroad; and his school wasn't as tough as that one sounds.  Shame the little sod doesn't appreciate it though.   Fingers crossed her last year isn't too bad.

13 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Shit like that is precisely why (well along with his school being little more than a daycare) I moved the boy abroad; and his school wasn't as tough as that one sounds.  Shame the little sod doesn't appreciate it though.   Fingers crossed her last year isn't too bad.

Yeah it's quite bad there. It falls under education in deprived areas.

Haha he will realise in years to come when his education is earning him a fortune. 

On 24/03/2024 at 10:21, Robert James said:

I've never seen someone try to square up to a Marshall 

It absolutely happens. Not too often, but it does.

There's a lot of weekend warriors that take the game, and themselves, far too seriously. Throw in some adrenaline, possibly some pain from BB hits, and you have a recipe for a macho dickhead kicking off over some imagined slight. 

Never seen it escalate to the point of a body cam being a good idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if it has happened. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.