Glocks

I have a niggling urge to learn more about the glock series of pistols, a sure sign that my next purchases will be a few glocky things, I've always known there were several in the series but is each one available as an airsoft pew?

Unlikely to use any in game so it's more about starting & completing a collection for me, is a complete collection possible?

Welcome to the glock rabbit hole!

I myself am a glocklover and are trying to collect as many as possible, although I’m also trying to make them good to field.
Also I’m a sucker for correct trades. So often I’m finding myself swapping slides and frames.

As Jim states above I would also say that about 75% are available as airsoft versions.

Be prepared to burn a big hole in your pocket.

Edited by theSwede

Most of them can be bought under different brands. Certain manufacturers offer full trades others try to avoid it because of legal reasons. 

1 minute ago, Krisz said:

Most of them can be bought under different brands. Certain manufacturers offer full trades others try to avoid it because of legal reasons. 

I had most brands of glocks and none have had correct trades out of the box. Not even the licensed VFC/Umarex ones.

Although I never had a GHK. How are the trades on those?

10 hours ago, theSwede said:

I had most brands of glocks and none have had correct trades out of the box. Not even the licensed VFC/Umarex ones.

Although I never had a GHK. How are the trades on those?

Same as the Umarex "Licensed product of"

1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Same as the Umarex "Licensed product of"

Considering the price for a ghk, that sucks.

Seems the only way to get correct trades are thru aftermarket parts.

Edited by theSwede

• Supporters

Off the top of my head I'd say there's been a good few more Glock models on just the US civvie market than have ever had airsoft replicas made (depending of course on how granular you get with different variants).  And not all variants that Austria ever designed could be/were sold in the US.  Plus there's the AR, E-Tool, knives and horse breeding business to get in to..

On 18/03/2024 at 08:27, theSwede said:

Be prepared to burn a big hole in your pocket.

On 18/03/2024 at 07:45, JimFromHorsham said:

All depends how patient you are and how deep your pockets are

Isn't that the definition of airsoft?

On 17/03/2024 at 22:50, gavinkempsell said:

I have a niggling urge to learn more about the glock series of pistols, a sure sign that my next purchases will be a few glocky things, I've always known there were several in the series but is each one available as an airsoft pew?

Unlikely to use any in game so it's more about starting & completing a collection for me, is a complete collection possible?

I always find a good gbb handy in game and even go out of my way to use them sometimes, as they are just more fun 😎

I have had quite a few brands, stock and some heavily modified.

Have now almost completely switched over the vfc umarexs series.

Find them the best balance of performance/looks/trades.

If you use the co2 models they are pretty reliable and I find it more convenient than gas.