Custom patches???

mowej

Not sure where this should go...but is anyone using any companies to make custom patches for their company that can be sewn onto a race suit? Anyone got any recommendations for a company who is inexpensive, decent turnaround, and you don't have to order 500 at one time? Thanks!! Custom Patches in Houston

I get messages from absolutely tons of people on Instagram about patches. 

Here are a number of Instagram users you could contact, I haven't used them so you'd need to apply your own buyers curiosity, but here they are nonetheless:

• warrior_patches
  • patches_industry
  • patchoperations3d
  • pvcpatchd
  • pvcpatch82
  • dressery_sports
  • styler_jamse
  • shop_patch
  • ams_intl_
  • patches_pvc_
  • patchstudio24
  • hajwery_patches
  • skil_patches
  • shabir
  • patches_786
  • hassaanpvcpatch
  • patch.operations
  • patches.supplier

Again, I haven't used these people, but they have all messaged me on my Airsoft IG offering embroidery, PVC patches etc. 

• 1 month later...
On 06/02/2024 at 22:43, JinxDuh said:

I personally use https://www.stitchcustomzuk.com/

Good prices and great quality, with to my knowledge (Been a few months since I ordered any) no minimum order. 

Just tried this one and the site is dead. Just so that you know. Whoever might want to know! 🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, DanBow said:

Just tried this one and the site is dead. Just so that you know. Whoever might want to know! 🤷‍♂️

His facebook page and instagram is gone too. I guess he's shut down, that's a shame.

I've recently used Pagoda Patches on Instagram for some embroidered Velcro back patches. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

His Instagram is @pagoda_patchesbkup

On 01/04/2024 at 13:21, JinxDuh said:

His facebook page and instagram is gone too. I guess he's shut down, that's a shame.

Yeah they unfortunately shut down. They were so good. Got all my patches from them.

Never used them myself but I've heard good things about Stitch me Up on faceache.

Edit: I just found their fb page and the guy has had some major health problems recently so might not be operating at the moment. Might still be worth a try though

Edited by Cannonfodder

I messaged him last week with what i want, just waiting on him getting back to me.

Hope so, I only wanted a quote in white text on a black background for my daughter and I.

On 11/04/2024 at 18:39, Jez_Armstrong said:

Fitch-embroidery is the only people I'll use now 

1000120988-01.jpeg

Do you have a link for them please? I searched on google and facebook but couldn't find them.