Patrol Base Possible Delays?

JinxDuh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I ordered some pouches on Wednesday, paid next day as I needed them for the weekend (Today, actually) and haven't received them, or any email from patrolbase suggesting the order was processed or shipped out. Sent them 2 emails which they of course haven't responded to (Seems to be the common case with them, in my experience anyway)

Has anybody ordered anything from them this week and had their items arrive?

Normally they're really good with their shipping times, which is why I thought I'd question if it's just delays.

I always find it's better to ring Patrol base rather than email.

Unusual to not get the confirmation of order email though, have you checked 'your orders' on their site to see if it actually went through ?

34 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Unusual to not get the confirmation of order email though, have you checked 'your orders' on their site to see if it actually went through ?

Yeah, it went through. Showing as "Received" like all of my previous orders and payment was made/taken. I'll give them a ring tomorrow I think. 

Never had a problem with PB, and all UK warehouse shipments have arrived well within time.   Are you sure  your order wasn't from the EU warehouse (which I read as "we're waiting for a few more orders to justify a  container")?

15 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Never had a problem with PB, and all UK warehouse shipments have arrived well within time.   Are you sure  your order wasn't from the EU warehouse (which I read as "we're waiting for a few more orders to justify a  container")?

Nope, definitely said in stock in the UK. I’ve never had issues with them either (shipping related). I wouldn’t have ordered if it was coming from taiwangun as I needed the pouches for today 😂

While I've never had any problems with PB I've noticed they can be a bit slow with updates on orders. I placed an order on the 10th and was initially told it would be ready to post on the 24th (a gun needed to be 2 toned). It actually was delivered (well attempted) on the 19th and the first I knew that it had been shipped was when I found the note from UPS saying they tried to deliver.

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Nick G said:

Which is why they don't respond to emails, they're always on the phone.  I mean, this is the right advice for any customer, but it's a poor way of dealing with every customer. :( 

Good to hear you got it sorted as PB posted on Facebook earlier that their phones are down at the moment 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.