Tri-shot (shell) options.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed by choice here - as things have gone from red TM being the only option through (so far) to the following options :

TM red, TM green, TM white (30) (White are marked XXX power - are these specific to their gas guns are across everything?)

CYMA Red (30)

CYMA Black (30)

Nuprol Red (30)

Nupro Red,Green,Orange,Black,White (15)

Modify Black (30)

ASG Red (30)

When did 15 round mags become a thing?

At the moment I'm leaning towards to TM shells (couple of packs of green & white) - at least they are a known quantity. Prices seem all over the place - are the alternative dodgy Chinese clones - has anyone any experience with any of the non TM brands? I'm looking for ones which will not be prone to feed issues - my current (red) TM ones are battered to hell but (mostly) still functional. Given their age I really need to replace them.

Thanks!

I've got a bunch of the Nuprol 30 round ones. They work fine in my spring and gas shotties.

I have a load of Cyma 30 round red ones and they're great. Never had any issues in my spring shotty

Thanks both - I'll go with eiher CYMA or Nuprol - whichever is cheaper - in the 30 round capacity.

Are the 15 round ones reduced in size for any reason does anyone know?

• Supporters

I'll just echo that I've had no feeding issues with a random mix of ASG, CYMA or Nuprol shells in either an ASG or CYMA spring tri-shots. It seems to be one of the very few things in airsoft that's 'standard' enough to not have issues.

I've got TM red, white & green shells and as far as I'm aware the differences are cosmetic only - which is why I got them in the first place - they're gasless mags so no reason why they'd influence anything other than feeding. Got mine from Fire Support.

Sometimes it's better the devil you know.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.