Retailer is not replying emails

Astronautcheng

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone contacted Extreme Airsoft with email? They barely reply my email, only after I made the purchase they send me emails to confirm.

Last month, I asked them if I could cancel one of my items in an order before it was shipped, they agreed and deleted that item from order, but the refund is never issued. I’ve sent them some emails to ask, but no reply at all. Today I called their phone number on webpage and no one answer.

I do like Extreme Airsoft and would like to continue purchasing airsofts with them. I don’t mean to complain here and it was just 20 pounds item, I just really confused why they never answer my emails. Maybe anyone has similar experience here?

Many retailers are a bit crap on emails tbh.

Have you checked to see if their web page says they are open today ? Quite a few retailers do give everyone an extra day (or even 2) off between christmas and new year.

Just looked on their FB page and it lists opening for today untill 14.00.

They may just have not got to the phone 

I'd try ringing again tomorrow.

Edited by Nick G

Expect lots of disruption at this time of year.

Could be that staff are on holiday so it'll be difficult for them to deal with returns/refunds.

Not good of course but understandable.

Best to pursue in the new year.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Astronautcheng said:

I do like Extreme Airsoft and would like to continue purchasing airsofts with them.

<but-why.gif>

It's amazing how responsive companies become once you initiate a chargeback via PayPal /your bank / card issuer.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.