TM MP7 vs VFC MP7 gen2

GothicGhost

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My son lookng to get a SMG gas gun, he has already got arp9 and TM hi-capa loadout but wants a decent SMG GBB.

We was set to get the TM mp7 but I have read over the years the body can crack and sleepy trigger issues, this kind of putting us off.

So the other option is the newer VFC gen 2 MP7, but not sure how good it be over the TM mp7.

The  main reason we looking at MP7 is my son under 18 and has to wear full face mask so aiming down sights on a M4 is to hard but mp7 with a riser he can see easy.

Thank you.

Plenty of mp7 discussions on here, including a thread I started

Here's a very useful video comparison between the TM and VFC versions

I very very nearly bought a new VFC (with an HPA drum mag) recently, but finances dictated I wait until next year.

Good luck!

Get the VFC, it's full size unlike the TM . Love mine, shoots well is accurate and I never feel out gunned when I run it as a primary .

I've been pondering this very same question for months and the conclusion I came to was just to get the VFC. The TM is good, but it's a very old design and I just feel like it's the worse choice, though the TM mp7 still performs really well because at the end of the day it's a TM GBB

5 hours ago, GothicGhost said:

The  main reason we looking at MP7 is my son under 18 and has to wear full face mask so aiming down sights on a M4 is to hard but mp7 with a riser he can see easy.

You can get a riser for any weapon to mount a red dot higher

Both are good altough Marui is manufactured for duster gas while VFC can run on green gas with ease. VFC aftermarket parts are plenty. VFC is 1:1 to the real steel Marui's size about 90% of the real deal. If you spend the same amount of money I'd buy VFC.

Both can crack around the charging handle but you can buy reinforced parts for this issue.

Edited by Krisz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.