2023's Airsoft Spend

Gunboat Diplomat

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

about £60.....but thats just clothing / accessories for my son...

he uses the rest of my stuff, i bought loads of 'generic' clothing i can wear for normal day use but i think only £12 on a battery so far that's airsoft's related that i can remember :lol:

This year I bought some stuff. I didn’t sell any.

Pews got delivered to work so don’t technically exist as far as Mrs M is concerned. Therefore if they don’t exist, they can’t have cost anything.

Not adding up spend gives plausible deniability, as such I’m not just so I don’t know the actual answer 😉

December I had to treat myself, with it being Christmas and that… 

ICS M1 Garand: £525

Pre owned BAR: £295

S&T Type 38: £430 + £40 for x3 mags

S&T/GE Type 96: £705 + £125 for x3 mid caps (Thanks full steel proprietary crap 😂)

And I bet I’ll probably still choose my M16 over all 4 of them 😬

I dread to think how much I spent over the year… 

Edited by JinxDuh

Already started 2024 spend :(

2023 was bad enough with face protection for my son and I, 2 AEGs, 2 pistols, 5 batteries, M4 and pistol magazines (can you have too many ?),chest rigs, battle belts, mag pouches, green gas, BBs and game fees. Too frightened to add it up at present.

I added up my 2023 spend and it's kinda embarassing but I only regret a few two tones I bought before I got my UKARA, I certainly prefer to see my spend as percentages rather than £££'s

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.