New player from SW England

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve owned a few airsoft guns over the years (M4, Glock 17, Sig P226), all being two-tones used for garden plinking.

Either way, i should be attending my first airsoft game for the first time in a few weeks or so.

I’ve got a real basic taste in firearms. I love Glocks, AR-pattern rifles and AK-pattern rifles. If it’s permissible, my dress style will be closer to militiaman than soldier or anything like that.

So hi.

Good evening and welcome to the golden shot. Look what you could have won......I gotta stop watching reruns of crappy game shows!

Welcome to the mad house fella.🤪

Take it easy and don't get too many kills in your first game cause you won't be invited back!😉

Enjoy and call ya hits 👍

Regards 

• Head Moderator

welcome :).

Hello & welcome!

You'll love your first game (hopefully) although unless you're planning come indoor CQB prepare for wet weather! Other than that have fun and take your hits.

Where in the SW are you? Am a Cornishman, although while the family's still down there I moved away for uni and ended up staying.

On 30/10/2023 at 20:03, Nick G said:

Hi and welcome, what part of the South west ?

Hey! A little village to the North side of Bristol.

On 30/10/2023 at 20:54, Shamal said:

Good evening and welcome to the golden shot. Look what you could have won......I gotta stop watching reruns of crappy game shows!

Welcome to the mad house fella.🤪

Take it easy and don't get too many kills in your first game cause you won't be invited back!😉

Enjoy and call ya hits 👍

Regards 

I don’t think I’ll need to worry about getting too many kills :l

On 01/11/2023 at 17:46, Galvatron said:

Henlo!

I'm sure dressing as militia rather than a soldier will be welcomed by any decent site.

It’ll essentially just be some of my own clothes with a plate carrier and helmet.

On 01/11/2023 at 22:18, Madhouse said:

Hello & welcome!

You'll love your first game (hopefully) although unless you're planning come indoor CQB prepare for wet weather! Other than that have fun and take your hits.

Where in the SW are you? Am a Cornishman, although while the family's still down there I moved away for uni and ended up staying.

I plan to attend a CQB site at some point, I prefer the idea of it than anything outdoor.

And I’m from near Bristol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.