Holster that fits strange hi capa

Wegalaxy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

So I am building almost like a performance speed hi capa with excessive amounts of accessories. IE rmr in the middle of the slide, amplifier.

I see these universal wrap around holsters.

Would something like that hold a hi capa as I have described?

Thanks

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/viper-tactical-modular-adjustable-holster-right-handed?fv=4489&gclid=CjwKCAjw-KipBhBtEiwAWjgwrPzYnmk1so2yh7iZElQzqJHFC0hm4pnDgnFq5tS0vJpxEAkWqdHw9xoCBg0QAvD_BwE

• Supporters

Without seeing the end result, I'd say probably not, mid slide rmr will probably rule out most of the wrap around types, including a warrior universal, the amplifier will probably be an issue too. 

You might be better off exploring 3d printed holsters, something that secures like the dtd mk23 holster, but obviously suited for a hi-capa frame. 

Because of the middle RMR I'd say 99% of the holsters isn't gonna fit.

Kydex Customs make some holsters for flashlight and tracer combo. And you have those RS ones when your pistol is clamped by a specific flashlight like blackhawk omnivore but it has to be cut to house a tracer. If you don't insist on the middle RMR.

An open holster which clamps your trigger guard could be your best bet. Or get a RMR plate which replaces your rear sight but that solution has its own issues.

Edited by Krisz

• Supporters

@Wegalaxy, why not contact dtd, their holster is a great product & to be fair, given the number of customised hi-cappa's usually found on the field, it would be a great opportunity for them to grab a slice of what's a fairly niche market.

Personally I'd say try the CTM Hi-Capa Holster...

https://www.ctmtac.com/en/product/3

... as these are designed to be used with pistols with all manner of attachments (their AAP-01 version is great). Also if you did buy one make sure to use thread lock on the bolts when you assemble it.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Fatboy40 said:

... as these are designed to be used with pistols with all manner of attachments (their AAP-01 version is great). Also if you did buy one make sure to use thread lock on the bolts when you assemble it.

Looks good, locking function not unlike the dtd, Tbh I'd never seen the ctm one, definitely looks like it would do the job. 👍

HW Holsters will be able to make one, but you’ll need to send them the pew whilst they work it out.  They’re also one of the few companies I found that’ll make a holster for a USP/P8 with a light on it

On 15/10/2023 at 13:16, Fatboy40 said:

Thanks for this have been looking for one for my pistol 👍

Screenshot_20231021_221346_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9d7697c6df0e27725ac9f8de16e5dca1.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.