COLT M4 Mike PDW, Need some help.

Rabspat41

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got got a Cybergun Colt M4 MIKE PDW in Blue, i got it from JustBBGuns. First off they sent me the wrong gun phoned them up there answer was refund me the shipping as the gun is the same. The one they sent me was a painted Handguard.  

Anyway there is nothing in the box about how to do the or use the ETU trigger/Mosfet thats in it. I searched online and can't find anything about it. Battery recommend for it is a 7.4v LiPo i tried a 9.9v LiFe which would had been fine. 

Anyone know how to programme this gun or of any videos showing one how to do it?

This is the gun, just the handguard is painted blue instead of being black.

To play devil's advocate, if there's nothing in the box about how to programme the MOSFET/ETU, is it a programmable MOSFET?

A basic MOSFET and ETU can be installed to help protect the trigger contacts from arcing and improve trigger response but not be programmable.

I could be wrong about this particular RIF.

16 hours ago, Rabspat41 said:

First off they sent me the wrong gun phoned them up there answer was refund me the shipping as the gun is the same.

If a shop told me that I'd definitely be pushing for a full refund on principle. They didn't send you what you ordered so legally should replace it with the gun you did order at no expense to you but (I'm guessing here) can't be arsed and want to fob you off with bullshit excuses.

On 11/10/2023 at 16:57, Rabspat41 said:

Anyone know how to programme this gun or of any videos showing one how to do it?

In case it is actually programmable like one of G&G's systems for example, you have tried holding down the trigger with the mode switch set to semi for 10-15 seconds to fire 3-round bursts when the mode is switched to full-auto?

On 11/10/2023 at 16:57, Rabspat41 said:

Type the model into youtube, there's probably a dozen video's showing how to program it if it is possible.

1 hour ago, gavinkempsell said:

Type the model into youtube, there's probably a dozen video's showing how to program it if it is possible.

There aren’t.  The only comment I can find is from a Swedish shop that says it has a board with a mosfet and an optical sensor instead of a cutoff lever.

• Supporters
14 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

They call this aeg a "PDW" ?  I thought PDW's were supposed to be compact?

Slap one of those shitty stinger stocks on anything and you can call it a PDW. Doesn't actually make it one though. Marketing, innit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.