New to airsoft

Buckyy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

Both myself and brother are starting airsoft in our local area, looking to have some fun.

We have found our Secondary guns, Mine being CZ P-09 by ASG And my brothers being the EU17 by RAVEN

We managed to find gear, only thing we are struggling with is eyewear.

Problem is there are so many brands and choices and you can never be too sure on which brand will supply the most protection.

If anyone knows of a brand they swear by for that kind of stuff then I would greatly appreciate your input :)

Anyways, just saying Hi and if you are Devon based, I may see you on the field.

Thanks

- Josh (Buckyy)

• Supporters

Welcome josh,lots of options depending on what you want, full face, goggles, or glasses ?. 

Essentially you want to be looking a reasonable brands, eyepro is not worth taking risks with, top of my head I'd say look at bolle or ess for goggles or glasses, & probably dye i4 for full face, there are lots of other options that peeps will recommend according to their experiences. 

Mesh is another consideration, some people have horror stories regarding them but personally I've never had an issue, in fact when playing I generally wear bolle or similar glasses, but carry a mesh set for backup in case of misting issues etc. 

Welcome, another newbie here. I got Bolle Tracker 2 eye pro, very snug fit and haven't steamed up yet and a Deltamike mini. The deltamike is a snood with a protective mesh over your mouth to cover your teeth. Im happy with both so far.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.