Any gamedays on Bank Holiday (sussex/surrey)

Dan Robinson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have to see family this weekend and frankly, an excuse to leave early, would be a relief.

Going to be just outside Hailsham, heading back towards Hitchin.  if anyone knows of any fields open within reasonable travel time it would be appreciated.

Worthing Airsoft is running a game day that weekend, but it's not exactly on the way back towards Hitchin unfortunately

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Driver Wood is definitely on with a Car Boot as well. I am thinking of heading there if the trains are running. 

That might be doable - will see how much notice they need for tickets.  If I make it and you make it, I could give you a lift back as I'll be in the van.

1 hour ago, Dan Robinson said:

That might be doable - will see how much notice they need for tickets.  If I make it and you make it, I could give you a lift back as I'll be in the van.

Just turn up on the day. Don't need to pre-book. Cheers for the offer. I'll keep it in mind! 

Edited by Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.