Noobie here, selling an AEP

guyus10

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys hope you're all good.

I just joined this forum because I heard it's possible to sell your airsoft stuff here?

I'm looking to sell a new cyma AEP which I recently bought but dont want anymore because I bought in mistake.

If anyone could kindly help me that would be great!

Thanks.

Guy

53 minutes ago, guyus10 said:

Hey guys hope you're all good.

I just joined this forum because I heard it's possible to sell your airsoft stuff here?

I'm looking to sell a new cyma AEP which I recently bought but dont want anymore because I bought in mistake.

If anyone could kindly help me that would be great!

Thanks.

Guy

When you say bought by mistake do you mean you were really after a three piece suit?

Never buy suits after a night on the beer....it can go horribly wrong.😉

Only joking bud.🙂

Yeah I think you can put it up in the classified section of forum but you may have to have some interaction with the forum first.

Give it a go and see what happens.

Good luck 👍

Regards 

• Supporters

And I'd suggest being realistic about what you'll get for it.  It's only "new" to you, it won't be to its second owner.  Also, there's not a huge market for AEPs to begin with.

Work out what you want in your pocket, then add PayPal fees and the postage (Parcel Force express48 is the least hazardous), and use that as your list price that you want the buyer to pay, don't start bumping the number later.

If you're unsure about how much it's worth then put a post in here 

https://airsoft-forums.uk/forum/151-appraisals/

It's better than finding your advert here

https://airsoft-forums.uk/topic/26578-macks-airsoft-dreamers-of-the-week-thread/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.