Returning Player

steveoh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon all,

Been a while since I've done a forum introduction anywhere! I'm Steve, from just outside Colchester, Essex!

I used to play a lot when I was younger, but work commitments got in the way and I stopped playing for nearly 5 years. When I was planning my stag do, however, I knew that I wanted to play airsoft at my local site, AirsoftGB.

Due to me catching covid 2 days before the skirmish day, we postponed until last weekend (a full month AFTER the wedding, I'll add) but I had such a riot, and I've already been looking at when I can next play. I'll post a couple of photos from the Stag do, I wore antlers and a pink shirt for the first game, but it was just too hot unfortunately!

Current gear is an ASG g36, G&G CM16 Raider, and a TM G17 AEP.

Looking forward to getting back out there more!

Screenshot_20230612_143009_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230612_143028_Photos.jpg

Covid put my stag do back by about 18 months, congrats on the wedding! With the right person, marriage is awesome. 

Other sites you might want to check out:

• Airsoft Plantation,  big site, well run, lots of players, some great set piece areas on site,
  • Airsoft Tower, next door, same people as Airsoft plantation, smaller site, smaller player numbers, (hear good things),
  • Camo Airsoft on canvey island (not been, very close cqb site),
  • AWA Herts (standard woodland skirmish site not far from bishop stortford),
  • Splattoon, mixed paintball site with a very unique shipping container area. Not very big and they get some high number (for the size of the site)
  • Gunman Airsoft Tuddenham, mix of woodland and urban, (I think one of the best and consistently good skirmish sites ever been to and they are getting better and better under current management team).
  • Gunman Airsoft Battle lakes (wasn't a fan of the site pre gunman, havent been since it has been taken it over, might be better now). 

2 hours ago, Emergencychimps said:

Covid put my stag do back by about 18 months, congrats on the wedding! With the right person, marriage is awesome. 

• Airsoft Plantation,  big site, well run, lots of players, some great set piece areas on site,
  • Airsoft Tower, next door, same people as Airsoft plantation, smaller site, smaller player numbers, (hear good things),
  • Splattoon, mixed paintball site with a very unique shipping container area. Not very big and they get some high number (for the size of the site)
  • Gunman Airsoft Tuddenham, mix of woodland and urban, (I think one of the best and consistently good skirmish sites ever been to and they are getting better and better under current management team).
  • Gunman Airsoft Battle lakes (wasn't a fan of the site pre gunman, havent been since it has been taken it over, might be better now). 

I would also recommend Airsoft Plantation and Tower Airsoft; both are great sites that are extremely well run.

I was at Battle Lakes a week ago; it has definitely improved since the Zed days.

15 hours ago, Emergencychimps said:

Thanks for the suggestions! I've played at Tuddenham in the past, I'm really keen to get back there soon.

Few more on there I hadn't heard of, will give them a look!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.