New to Airsoft just saying Hi and looking for a little Advice

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey All,

I am new to airsoft, i have my first day already set and paid for, doing the hire service. I am a bit worried as i am disabled and my running and movement ain't that great but i have always wanted to try it. Thats why i figured the Hire way was best first time, if i can't cope i have'nt lost anything. Apart from the money for the day out.

I am going to the Invicta Battlegrounds Woodland site as that would be a better option for me i figured as steps can be a problem.

Any advice would be great.

Simon

Welcome and good on you for giving it a try. 

Unfortunately Invicta's woodland site is situated on a hill, so it may not be the most suitable ground for you. Quite a-lot of undulations there, take it easy and slow and hopefully you'll get through the day. 

I wrote a review on the site a few years back that you may find useful for some more information. It's fairly detailed. 

Edited by Asomodai

Hiya fella👋

Welcome to the Airsoft asylum 🙂

Glad to hear your disability is not stopping you having a go.Good on ya.

My running and movement ain't that great either and I'm supposedly able bodied.

Just take it at your own pace. Remember you are paying so it's your day,enjoy it.🙂

My advice....don't be shy,ask questions,talk to the guy next to you,we love to talk about kit.If you see a gat you like the look of,tell the person holding it,he/she will most likely pass it to you to have look.

Let us know how your game day turns out👍

Enjoy and remember.....call ya hits😉

Regards 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome, and, yup, good on you for giving it a go.  Renting is a smart move.

You should be OK on games where you're on the defensive. Pushing objectives, well, see how you get on.

Long term, you might look into going down the sniper or DMR route to get a bit more range.  I'd suggest hanging around with someone doing that, as they're likely to know the site and be able to point out good spots for being sneaky.  Someone wearing regular camo, not a Bush Wookie wearing a ghillie suit, as they'll want to be super sneaky.

I hope it goes well for you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.