John Wick SRS scope

Jay851

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

can anyone Id the scope on the srs in John wick, and the bipod too.

cheers

33D30094-19B8-4CF4-BDC8-12C68421115B.jpeg

• Supporters

Bipod is a standard Harris-style picatinny/1913. The scope... Well, unless someone posts a good-quality screenshot showing some sort of logo or trademark I dont think we will ever know. IMO it looks like a Vortex Diamondback 3.5-10x50, with an aftermarket oversized zoom adjustment ring. These are sometimes used instead of throw levers as theyre less likely to get caught on things. Its a $300-$400 scope here in the US. Hes got some very low profile scope rings, but as said above youll probably need to go at least mid-height to have it be useable.

1 hour ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

IMO it looks like a Vortex Diamondback 3.5-10x50, with an aftermarket oversized zoom adjustment ring. 

I've got one of these sat in front of me right now (I used to have it on my SRS)... It looks very similar to the one in the pic, but I'm not 100%. 
The scope mount looks interesting as it looks like it can be elevated. 
@Jay851 I can recommend the SRS one piece scope rings as a good partner to the Diamondback, if that's the way you decide to go. 

Edited by sonofsammo

• Supporters
On 09/04/2023 at 21:23, rocketdogbert said:

Has anyone tried www.imfdb.org ?

Nothing about the scope.

• Supporters

Nothing about the scope.

It looks more like a Leupold VX-3 series scope to me. Mostly based on the way that the objective housing is shaped.

That’s where the image come from mate, no info on there about it though.

will take a look at the Leupold as not convinced it is a vortex. Even in the $100,000 john wick safe, it’s not the same scope, but that’s a Trijicon.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.